I heard this on KFRN way back in April 26th 1999 when I was living in Hollywood, Ca. This little quiz can be taken as a devotional to further your Bible knowledge. NOTE: Answers are found at the bottom of the page along with the Bible reference. Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
1. How did God test Abraham?
2. Who was struck with leprosy because of his greed?
3. In family relations Amnon was to Jesse as Mephibosheth was to....
4. What is the book between Amos and Jonah?
5. Fill in the blank "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby _________________________________________________.
1. He asked him to sacrifice his own son. (Genesis 22)
2. Gehazi (2 Kings 5)
3. Saul (Ruth4; 2 Samuel 3; 1 Samuel 14; 2 Samuel) 4
4. Obadiah (Check your table of contents)
5. Some have entertained angels unaware (Hebrews 13:2)
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for articles on the same topic or others.