I heard this on KFRN way back in April 29th 1999 when I was living in Hollywood, Ca. This little quiz can be taken as a devotional to further your Bible knowledge. NOTE: Answers are found at the bottom of the page along with the Bible reference. Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
1. Who brought to Solomon the request of Adonijah?
2. Who uttered the challenge "who is on the LORD's side?
3. How many witnesses saw Jesus with Moses and Elijah?
4. In which Bible book did Paul discuss his thorn in the flesh?
5. The book that instructs us to spend time in hymns, songs and spiritual songs.
1. Bathsheba (1 Kings 2)
2. Moses (Exodus 32)
3. Three (Matthew 17)
4. 2 Corinthians 12
5. Colosians 3:16
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.