It is very easy to use the Grace and Mercy of God through Jesus Christ to condone fleshly, carnal and ungodly actions (Galatians 5:13; 1 Peter 2:16; 2 John 1:3; 1 Timothy 1:2; 1 John 1:1-7). The Bible makes perfectly clear that God is Holy and only those who are His image (of Holiness) will enter Heaven and avoid condemnation (Matthew 5:48; 1 Peter 1:16; Psalm 77:13; Isaiah 6:3; Genesis 1:26-27; John 3:1-8; John 3:16; Matthew 7:13-26; Matthew 25:1-13; 1 Corinthians 15:50). This article will examine the sin of carnalism (fleshism, humanism) and how reader can overcome with God's Blood and Testimony (Revelation 12:11; Romans 5:9; John 3:16; Revelation 12:1-16).
Let's Begin By Exposing Carnalism For What It Is
Carnalism is the use of human or evil (Satanic) reasonings to disobey God. The Devil successfully used this reasoning with Eve and then Adam (Genesis 3:1-16). The Devil attempted to do so against Jesus Christ (Matthew 4:1-11). Jesus proved beyond the shadow of any doubt that when a person studies and relies faithfully on God's Word that any carnal (evil) forces will be cast down and defeated (Matthew 4:1-11; John 17:17; Psalm 119:105; John 1:1; Hebrews 4:11-12; Revelation 12:11; Ephesians 6:16-17; 2 Corinthians 10:4-7; 2 Timothy 2:15; 1 Thessalonians 4:11).
Carnal minded humans and even Carnal minded Chrsitians have always been enemies to God and His Gospel of Salvation through the Blood Of Jesus Christ (Romans 8:7; 1 Corinthians 3:1-4; Romans 7:14; 2 Corinthians 10:4-7; Hebrews 9:10). Our Holy God is All Wise. He isnot impressed with any devilish or human reasonings (Romans 16:26-27; Proverbs 3:19; 1 Timothy 1:17; Psalm 2:1-12; Job 1:1-10; Job 2:1-10; Matthew 11:25-30).
This is why God's Word commands humans not to trust in their own thoughts or feelings (Proverbs 3:5-6). The Bible commands humans to "Walk In The Spirit" (Galatians 5:16-25). We will learn more about "Walking In The Spirit" later in this article.
Many Have Betrayed The Lord For Fame, Fortune & Earthly Acclaims
It's no secret that many people claiming to serve God have always been involved with hidden and false god worship (Ezekiel 8:1-18). Both John the Baptizer and Jesus Christ exposed these evil religious leaders for the serpents (vipers) that they were (Matthew 3:7; Matthew 12:34; Matthew 23:33; Luke 3:7; Genesis 3:1-16). These religious leaders pretended to be faithful servants of the Bible's God and His Messiah but they were really dark, evil and ungodly servants of the Devil. They were carnal enemies of God, His Holy Word and His Heavenly Salvation Plan through Jesus Christ. Jesus fully exposed these false god worshippers at Matthew Chapter 23. Jesus continued to prophesize and teach His disciples from Matthew Chapter 24 through Matthew Chapter 26. When Jesus concluded His expose of Satan's false servants of God, prophecy and God's people those false religious servants of God sought to kill Jesus and blame it on a heathen nation (Matthew 26:1-5; Matthew 27:1-2, 11-31; Matthew 7:13-29). This is why God and Jesus condemned those false (devil serving) religious leaders, abandoned their house of worship, and establish God's House and Kingdom in Heaven at the Right Hand Throne Of God (Matthew 23:1-39; Matthew 24:1-3; Galatians 4:22-31; Hebrews 12:22; Hebrews 8:1; Hebrews 12:2; Matthew 26:60-68).
This is why Jesus commanded Christians to beware of fame and fortune. He knew these human and carnal ambitions would lead to allegiance with God's evil enemy. The Bible makes perfectly clear that any who allow themselves to be deceived and disobedient to Gods Word will be condemned and not inherit Heaven. Jesus' Blood willnot cover such "servants of evil" (Luke 6:20-28, 31-34, 39, 43-46, 49; Genesis 3:1-16; Revelation 12:1-16; Matthew 7:13-29; 1 John 2:15-17; 1 Corinthians 6:9-13; Galatians 5:1-25).
The only way any human can enter God's Presence (Paradise Heaven) is to Walk In The Spirit (Luke 23:43-46; Revelation 2:7; John 3:1-8; John 4:24; 1 Corinthians 15:50).
Here's How To Walk In The Spirit
1) Confess Your Sins To God And Repent Of All Your Sins (Matthew 4:17).
2) Ask God To Fill You With The Presence Of The Holy Spirit (John 3:1-8, 16; Acts Chapter 2).
3) Ask The Holy Spirit To Remove All Fleshly And Carnal Ways From Yourself (1 John 2:15-17; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians Chapter 5).
4) Ask God To Cultivate The Fruit Of God's Spirit In You (Galatians 5:22-24).
5) Think Only On What God Tells You To Think (Philippians 4:6-8).
6) Don't Worry. Take All You Concerns To God (Philippians 4:6-8).
7) Ask God For The Peace And Wisdom Of God (Philippians 4:6-8).
8) Ask The Holy Spirit To Help You Love And Learn God's Holy Word (Bible) (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Psalm 119:105; John 17:17; Hebrews 4:11-12; John 1:1).
9) Associate With Bible Believing, Holy Spirit Obeying Christians Who Have No Allegiance To Carnal Opposers Of God's Sovereignty (Psalm 133:1; Hebrews 10:24-25).
10) Ask The Holy Spirit To Help You Put On The Whole Armor Of God (Ephesians 6:10-18).
11) Ask The Holy Spirit To Help You Cast Down Anything That Doubts Or Disobeys God's Biblical Word (2 Corinthians 10:4-7; Genesis 3:1-16; Matthew 4:1-11).
12) Ask The Holy Spirit To Daily Renew Your Mind And Self To The Mind Of Jesus Christ (Philippians 2:5-12; Romans 12:1-5).
13) Ask The Holy Spirit To Help You Cultivate The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit That God Has Given You (1 Corinthians Chapter 12; John 3:1-8).
14) Shun Anything And Everything Associated With Carnal (Evil) Ways. This Is The AntiChrist (1 Corinthians 15:33; 1 John 2:18-22; 1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7; Galatians 1:8; 2 John 1:10-11).
We live in a time where entertainers have "idol" followers, technology is God (Daniel 11:36-38), ungodly behavior is encouraged, and
a new world is pressed upon us. No matter how much power God allows the enemy to engulf he will fall and burn at the Bright Coming Of The Genuine Daystar (from the Eastern Sunrising) Jesus Christ. The enemy and his entire network of followers will be crushed by the King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords! Praise God (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, 8-17; 2 Peter 1:19; Romans 16:20; Daniel 11:44-45; Matthew 2:2; Revelation 19:11-21; 2 Peter 3:7-12; Genesis 3:16; Malachi 4:1-3; Matthew 25:41-44).
We can be thank-ful that we have a Fatherly God who loves us (1 John 4:8; Matthew 6:9-13; John 3:16). His Biblical Word and Holy Spirit gives us all we need to faithfully serve Him (2 Timothy 3:16; John 14:26; 2 Peter 1:20-21). Father God please send your Holy Spirit to help us faithfully obey you and not be deceived (Matthew 24:4; Revelation 12:9; Genesis 3:1-16). We ask all these things in Jesus' Name (John 15:16). Amen
This article can be freely edited and utilized as long as credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).
Read more articles by Gary Colin or search for articles on the same topic or others.