Overcoming Income & Anxiety Concerns With God's Help
It presently appears that everything is going awry earthwide (Luke 21:26). This article will explain why God causes such unstable storms to occur as He secures His Glory and help us overcome (Matthew 14:22-33).
This is the admonition God's Word gives to overcome any situation:
1) Donot overly think about it. Donot become anxious-God's Word advises us not to fear or worry about anything. We are to demonstate Faith in God and Trust that He is our Father Who Loves Us. We must believe that God will never leave us nor forsake us (Proverbs 29:25; Matthew 6:25-34; Philippians 4:6-8; Proverbs 3:5-6; 1 John 4:8; Hebrews 13:5-6).
If we truly believe that our Heavenly Father (God) loves us and would never allow an obedient servant to be moved or overcome (Psalm 55:22) we will not given in to dismal feelings (Matthew 14:22-33; Psalm 23:4).
2) Keep your mind and heart "In Spirit Oness With God (John 4:24; John 3:1-8; John 17:17-21)" by:
A) Asking God For His Holy Spirit To Guide You (John 14:26). This Holy Spirit is Wise And Peaceful (Philippians 4:6-8).
B) Shunning any news or reports that are not directed by the Holy Spirit (Psalm 112:7).
C) Learning God's Language Which Is The Holy Bible (Psalm 119:105; Hebrews 4:11-12).
D) Cultivate The Fruit Of God's Spirit (Galatians 5:22-24).
E) Put On The Whole Armor Of God (Ephesians 6:10-18).
F) Cast Down Anything That Is Out Of Harmony With God's Word (2 Corinthians 10:4-7).
G) Cultivate The Gifts Of God's Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians Chapter 12).
H) Think Only On What The Bible Tells You To Think On (Philippians 4:6-8).
I) Cultivate The Mind Of Jesus Christ (Philippians 2:5-12).
3) Use Wise, Godly & Capable Sources To Address & Resolve your problems- If you're seekng employment or increased finances you willl do well to contact those with such connections.
4) Apply For And Contact As Many Job Postings As You Qualify For-By "casting your bread (seed) upon the waters" God can bless your "planting(s)" (Ecclesiates 11:1; Mark 4:26; Isaiah 32:20).
5) Always Be Prepared To Start Working Immediately. Have Everything Ready To Return To Work-(Exodus 11:1-10).
6) Ensure That You Know How To Present Yourself And Answer Interview Questions (Proverbs 22:3; Proverbs 27:12).
7) Make Sure You Are Able To Do The Job And Obey Your Employer's Expectations (Exodus 18:21-25; Ephesians 6:5-9).
Whenever God places a human into a "Valley" or "Wilderness" situation, it is the perfect time to grow with the Holy Spirit of God (Psalm 23:4; Matthew 4:1-11; Mark 1:10-13; Matthew 14:22-33). This is not a time to worry, be angry, become apathetical or lazy, point the blame or act unChristian.
This is a time to Walk In The Spirit, Trust in God and See The Salvation Of The Lord (Exodus 14:13).
This article can be freely edited and utilized as long as credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).
Read more articles by Gary Colin or search for articles on the same topic or others.