Despite what our modern word believes: at death you and I are either entering Heaven's Paradise or Hellfire's eternal torment (Matthew 25:31-44). The Bible you use and how you use it is very important (Revelation 22:18-19; 1 Timothy 2:15). Our "good works" or "Christian personalities" donot guarantee entry into Heaven (Matthew 5:20; 2 Corinthians 9:10). After reading this article with your Bible (hopefully the King James 1611 Version) and Prayer you will know God's requirements for Heaven's entry.
We must understand that Jesus' Shed Blood on the Cross opened the Way for all humankind to enter Heaven (John 3:16; John 14:4-7). However a person must be obedient to God's Word and Produce Fruits Of The Holy Spirit (John 14:15; John 15:10; Matthew 7:15-29).
Any Bible that is not a direct translation from the original Holy Words of God should be shunned (Revelation 22:18-19). God's Words come directly from Him and are Supernatural. When we learn and speak God's Supernatural words the Holy Ghost and Heaven's Angels become present in our lives. We become "Heaven Bound" and God approved (Matthew 4:1-11). Be very cautious of Copyright Protected Bibles. How can a human own the right of copy to God's Holy Words?
A Christian is to live in this world, preach to this world but be no part of this world. We must remember that Jesus said this world hated him and was rejected by God (Matthew 28:18-20; John 17:9-18). Christians are to live a life of Holiness as God is Holy (John 17:11). Christian must live a life that is filled with Praise, Song, Dance and Worshipping God (Mark 14:26; Acts 16:25; Psalm 150:4). Christian should never allow personal problems, agendas or "charity" concerns override the constant Praise to God (Matthew 26:11; John 12:8).
Christians must pray and ask God for the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost). The Holy Spirit will help Christians remove sin from their lives and become more like God/Jesus (John 14:26-27). Christians must be obedient to God's Word. They arenot to rely on anything else but God's Word (John 14:15; Psalm 119:105; John 1:1). They must have Faith in God the Spirit (Hebrews 11:1-6; John 4:24). When a Christian realizes this they will realize that our concerns are not fleshly or carnal but are spiritual. Christians have an enemy called Satan who desires to keep them from entering Heaven (John 8:28-44). Christians are in a spiritual warfare (battle) with Satan and his entire dark (ungodly) kingdom (2 Corinthians 10:4-7).
Christians must remove all fleshly and ungodly things from their life and put on the Whole Armor of God (for spiritual warfare Ephesians 6:10-18; 1 Corinthians 6:9-13; Galatians 5:15-26; 1 John 2:15-17). Christians must ask for the Holy Spirit to "take over" their lives and renew their mind and ways into the mind and ways of Jesus Christ (Romans 12:1-10; Philippians 2:4-14). Christians must also take their minds off problems, concerns and this life and trust in God to care for them. Christians must only think on what God exhorts them to think about (Philippians 4:4-10).
We Learned That To Enter Heaven We Must:
1) Believe That Jesus Is The Son of God ( Fully Equal To God) and died for our sins (John 3:16; Phil 2:5-6; Jhn 5:18; Jhn 10:30-33)
2) Be Obedient To Jesus Christ (John 14:15). Jesus Is God's Word (John 1:1).
4) Use A Bible That Is Directly Translated From God's Holy Word (John 5:24; Revelation 22:18-19).
5) Christians Arenot To Be Like This World (John 17:9-18).
6) Christains Are To Preach To This World (Matthew 28:18-20).
7) Christians Must Be Holy (John 17:11).
8) Christians Must Be Churchgoing And Praising God (Mark 14:26; Acts 16:25).
9) Nothing, Not Even Good Works Should Come Before Obeying And Praising God (Matthew 26:11).
10) Prayefully Ask For And Obey God's Holy Spirit In Our Lives (John 14:26-27).
11) Allow The Holy Ghost To Remove Your Fleshly Sins & Worldly Ways (1 John 2:15-17; 1 Corinthians 6:9-13; Galatians 5:15-24).
12) Christians Must Stand On God's Word Nothing Else (Luke 6:46; Hebrews 11:5-6; Psalm 119:105; John 14:15).
13) The Holy Ghost Must Renew Their Minds To Think "In The Spirit" In This Fleshly World (Rom 12:1-5; 2 Corinthians 10:4-7).
14) Christians Must Expect That Satan Will Continually Test Them (Matthew 4:1-11; John 8:32-44; Genesis 3:1-16).
15) Christians Must Rely On The Holy Ghost To Wage Spiritual Warfare Against Satan's Kingdom (Eph 6:10-18; 2 Corn 10:4-7).
16) Christians Can't Worry But Must Prayerfully Trust In God & The Holy Spirit's "Peace" (Philippiains 4:4-8; Matthew 6:25-33).
17) Christains Must Shun "Worldly" Ways Of Thoughts And Only Think On What God Has Prescribed (Philippians 4:4-8).
The Bible makes it perfectly clear that most Christians won't make it into Heaven but will be condemned to Hellfire's torture (Matthew 25:1-13; Matthew 7:13-23; Matthew 25:31-44). It is only by obeying God in these things can a Christian have the "Fruits" necessary to enter Heaven (Matthew 7:15-29; Galatians 5:15-24; Matthew 21:19-22).
Please be sure to review this checklist with your Bible and pray for the Holy Ghost's help. If you see areas where you need to make changes: Do So Trusting In God above humans. You will be greatly rewarded now and in Heaven's Eternity (Acts 4:18-21; Proverbs 3:5-6; Matthew 19:27-30).
This article can be freely edited and utilized as long as credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).
Read more articles by Gary Colin or search for articles on the same topic or others.