How to be happy and successful in married life.
The Lord God said, It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him”.
Ephesians ( 5: 22,25 )
Marriage is a divine calling. It is a very blessed experience. It is love consummated. It must be nourished, protected and prospered. Marriage give us an opportunity to grow together, live together and experience heavenly bliss on earth.
1. Learn to love each other unconditionally. Maintain the initial love. It is always helpful to think and ponder upon the good old days.
2. Appreciate each other , value the roles each-one plays. Show concern and care through words and deeds.(loving words, encouraging words)
3. Look at the eyes and say” I love you “ with full of emotions and romance.
4. Keep humor alive. Don’t be boring ,be willing to laugh and be laughed at.
5. Spend quality time with each other, take time off for recreation, outdoor games, leisure walks in the nature.
6. Bless and pray for each other.
7. Give gifts , share and accept gifts.
8. Remember the birthdays, wedding day. Send a greeting card.
9. Listen to each other, comfort and console.
10. Be neat and attractive, dress nicely , groom well.
11. Read the word of God together. Go to a vibrant church. Sing praises to God.
12. Touch affectionately and tenderly. Show affection through caressing, kissing and rubbing.
13. Look after each other” health, good nutrition, good eating habits, plenty of fresh air, and exercises.
14. Be mentally alert and have good thoughts and attitudes, understand each other learn to be patient.
15. Sleep well, go for regular checkups.
16. Learn to forgive and forget it is human to error and divine to forgive.
17. Every day look for something good to praise.
18. Be likable.
19. Be thankful to God for your partner.
20. Make Jesus the Lord in your life and the family.
21. Respect each other, never humiliate.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by george silva or search for articles on the same topic or others.