When we want to be mean and hurt someone think of what happened to Jesus so our crime or sin could be forgiven.
1. His life is a guilt offering to the Father so we didn't have to live with shame and guilt for what has happened to us or what we did to someone else.
2. He was punished so we could have peace from within beyond any reasoning.
3. He was despised and rejected so we could have peace and joy during our sorrows.
4. He was oppressed and afflicted so we could have a choice to be with Him and our Father in Heaven.
5. He was crushed so we could be forgiven for our bad decisions or choices.
6. He was wounded so we could be healed of all sickness and diseases.
7. He was disfigured through all the beatings so we could see what we haven't heard before and what we haven't heard we could understand.
8. He was pierced so we could be forgiven of breaking God's law or command.
9. For our meanness and violence we do, Jesus had to go to the grave of the dead.
Jesus came to us to be a bull offering to God the Father.
A bull is a male.
A bull offering is a sin offering.
Jesus came to us for a sin offering to God for us.
So we could spend eternity with Him and our Father in Heaven!
angieo14 at yahoo.com
Read more articles by Angie Oliver or search for articles on the same topic or others.