Jealousy is defined in the dictionary as a disposition, attitude, or feeling
Types of JEALOUSY
1. Jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantages itself.
2. Mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
3. Vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
4. A jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.
Examples of JEALOUSY
1. petty jealousies among political rivals
2. a marriage ruined by infidelity, cruel words and jealousy
3. A man driven crazy with jealousy is ALWAYS untrusting and ready to hurt with words.
4. One who is unable to control his jealousies, is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, leaving major destruction in its wake of course!
Another angle to look at jealousy from is spiritual which actually supersedes the physical
Though God describes Himself as a jealous God, it is for our good not as a mean STREAK in the almighty!
From the Spiritual Jealousy is ‘good’ and fertile grounds for the devil and his angels to use to sow evil seed and harvest demonic lucrative bounties that causes that kingdom to rejoice at the largesse of their destructive achievement through vessels used
Jealousy is a character that can be quite destructive in its entirety to the one who manifests it and the one who is at the receiving end of it
This character is manifested in various ways, in some ways quietly subtle or in others quite aggressively
The trait is either innate or unknowingly ACQUIRED
The inborn and instinctive type usually flows down the bloodline which, when one takes time to look at the details of one's ancestry, it turns out to be a repetitive PATTERN
Inherited patterns like this do not usually go away, except by PRAYER AND FASTING!
This is part of the devil's plan for humanity and he has strategised on different ways to capture and entrap many individuals, families, nations and races!
These are ancestrally prepared platforms of demotion IN PAST AND FORGOTTEN COVENANTS OR CURSES.
Ancestrally inherited character traits that derail and destroy actually stem from evil family patterns which lead to manifestations in attitude and character as JEALOUSY
to be cont..........
Read more articles by Jide Oboise or search for articles on the same topic or others.