1. A nation cannot survive by over taxing the most successful.
2. A nation cannot survive by extracting the treasure of the working and thrifty to redistribute to those who are able but refuse to work.
3. A nation cannot survive borrowing from other nations and spending without impunity.
4. A nation cannot survive by discouraging hard work and thrift and encouraging dependency and overspending.
5. A nation cannot survive by having in place large, bureaucratic, centralized government unresponsive to the wishes of its responsive citizens.
6. A nation cannot survive by destroying the strong thinking it can help the weak.
7. A nation cannot survive by destroying individual human initiative, independence and the innate desire to be free.
8. A nation cannot survive by doing for its people what the individual could, should and would do for themselves if left alone to do so.
9. A nation cannot survive by inciting envy, hatred, suspicion among its citizenry by over emphasizing age, ethnic, gender, racial, religious distinctions and differences.
10. A nation cannot survive in a nation with an all-powerful centralized government, for political elites, by political elites, supportive of political elites to support their economic, social and theoretical agendas.
Such a nation will ultimately fail, be brought to its knees to experience the evitable turmoil it so richly deserves until which time persons of responsible governance reaffirm and return it to coherent, moral and responsible rule of the people, for the people and by the people under God.