Do you have a new friend? Have you entered into a relationship? The following seventeen question could help define the kind of friendship you have as you seek to test the relationship. Get your new found love to answer the following questions.
1 Do you have a good heart towards me?
2. Considering what we have discussed would you want my dreams for myself to come to pass?
3. If you had the key to my life would you use it to plot evil against me?
4. Considering some of the things you say do you?
∑ Want me to fall into a trap you have set for me?
∑ Want me to experience the problems I have experienced with others in the past with you?
∑ Are there some things you plan to do, even though you know I will not like them, concerning what we have in common and our relationship (like bringing in a third party you know I will not like without telling me well in advance?)
∑ Are you friends with my known enemies?
5. Do you programme gifts you give out with negative intentions towards the receiver?
6. When you hold the keys to a personís house if given the chance, do you repair it or make it desolate?
7. Are your friends/clients better off after they encounter you or do you seek to destroy them?
8. Do you try to take advantage of what I teach you at my own expense?
9. Do you want me to be your silent helper? (that is not to be seen or heard but lives only for your success?)
10. Do you think that yes to question 10 is a good idea (that is can you live only for the success of someone else?)
11. Do you desire for me what you desire for yourself?
12. Would you want me to know all that is in your heart towards me if you had the opportunity to reveal it through our discussions?
13. Would you want me to fall if I donít do your bidding?
14. Are there people that you have hurt in the past?
15. Do you take advantage of information I have confided in you?
16. If you had the opportunity would you try to limit my freedom of travel and movement for your own selfish purpose?
17. Are there things you have done with friends in the past that you still do and would not like me to know?
Relationship Test Statement
Let any negativity I consciously or unconsciously truly desire for the person who I am testing my relationship with through these questions also be tested on me as regards our relationship.
would you say yes to the above statement?
Let the conscious truth about your response to these questions judge our relationship at all times