Evangelism, Miracles & Demonology 201
Hi, Iím grateful to be back by the mercies of God to share His Word with you. I was given more insight to share the topic of Evangelism with Miracles and Demonology 201. The Spirit of God granted me revelation to walk you through this supernatural lifestyle that we must tap into.
Recap, of the Levelís of Faith
In the previous article ďEvangelism with Spiritual GiftsĒ I shared how that we live and experience 4 Levelís of faith as Paul pointed out in his letters;
1. Natural Faith- (LEVEL ONE) is what Thomas demonstrated when he heard that Jesus was risen from the dead but he said unless he sees and touches Him he will not believe (John 20:27). Jesus appeared to them and Thomas became a believer. We all walk by Natural Faith, when we believe in the physical things we hear, see, smell, taste and touch each and every day.
2. Saving Faith- (LEVEL TWO) when we hear the gospel preached and we are impacted by the truth we believe with our heart (human spirit) and confess with our mouths and then we are saved supernaturally as we experience being Born-again (Romans 10:9-11). This is a one-time exercise of our faith in Jesus Christ to be Born-again.
Then as we are saved Paul said our faith increases by hearing Godís Word over and over (Romans 10:17). Then Paul tells us that we can learn the will of God by renewing our minds with Godís Word (Romans 12:1-3).
3. Measure of Faith- (LEVEL THREE) Paul describes that we have been dealt a measure of Faith (Romans 12:3). Paul said we are to Prophesy, Minister, Teach, Exhort, Give, Lead Diligently, and Show Mercy on this level. In proportion to the level or measure of our faith (Romans 12:6-8).
4. The Gift of Faith-(LEVEL FOUR) Paul said this Level of Faith is brought about when the Holy Spirit desires to use you to be a blessing to others (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). The Lord led me to share an Old Testament story with the Prophetís Elijah and Elisha on how this Level of the Gift of Faith actually works. Both Elijah and Elisha arrived at the Jordan River Elijah took his mantle off and struck the edge of the water and the waters parted allowing them to walk on dry ground. God took Elijah, Elisha saw it and then he picked up the mantle and went to the shore line and struck the edge of the water and said where is the God of Elijah and the waters parted and he walked on dry ground (2 Kings 2:1-14)
In the New Testament I shared how Peter repeated the same thing that Jesus trained him to do when praying for the dead to be raised. The same way Jesus ministered to Jariusí daughter is the same way Peter ministered to Tabitha and they were both raised from the dead (Mark 5:21-34/ Acts 9:32-43).
How Does It Work?
I recapped the teaching to get us to understand how we are to be used by God to operate on the supernatural level of ministry. We will always walk by Natural Faith and by our Measure of Faith when we are serving God.
Elishaís Measure of Faith was increased when he saw what Elijah did and so was Peterís Measure of Faith when he saw what Jesus did. They both walked by their Measure of Faith until the Gift of Faith activated and it then triggered the Working of Miracles. So we too must walk in our Measure of Faith until the Gift of Faith is activated and it will trigger the Working of Miracles, the Gifts of Healings and the power to drive out demons when we are sent to minister to someone.
Defining the Supernatural
Jesus and Luke defined and classified the Working of Miracles and Healing sicknesses and diseases with the power to drive out demons on the same LEVEL! Why do I point this out? Because many people believe that we can cast out demons at will or when needed without the direction of the Holy Spirit and His power to do it; In my last article, ďThe Evangelist and Demonology 101Ē I shared how the disciples of Jesus failed to cast out a demon from a little boy (Matthew 17:14-17). They lacked the Gift of Faith, they were Perverse, and they did not Pray or Fast about it to be able to minister effectively. These are all spiritual indicators that held them back from experiencing a Miracle.
Ministering Deliverance is a Higher Level of ministry. Luke wrote about Paulís ministry in the book of Acts 19:11-12;
11. Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul,
12. So that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them.
Luke shared how Jesus Ministered Deliverance and shared it was on a supernatural Level, a Gift of Faith (Level Four);
Jesus was casting out a mute demon from this man; the people were surprised when they heard the man that was mute speak. The religious leaders said it was done by the power of Beelzebub the ruler of the demons. Jesus had to correct their twisted theological opinion about the entire supernatural event and tried to bring them an Old Testament example that they can identify with to see how the Kingdom of God operates.
Jesus said, every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls. If satan also is divided against himself how will his kingdom stand? Because you say I cast out demons by Beelzebub. And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges (their sons). But if I cast out demons with the FINGER OF GOD, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you (Luke 11:14-20).
I want you to note that every time Jesus spoke to the religious leaders He attempted to always give them Old Testament scriptural reference for everything He did. Jesus knew that they were Mosesí followers so He hoped that they can make a scriptural parallel to Moses when he encountered the magicians with Pharaoh.
The magicians duplicated the rod into a serpent, but Mosesí rod swallowed the magicianís rods. Then the water turning into blood, the magicians did the same. Then the frogs upon the land, the magicians followed suit. Finally, the lice upon the land, the magicians couldnít duplicate it and they said, This is the Finger of God. Theyíve met their match (Exodus 8:19). The entire story is found in Exodus chapters 7 & 8.
The point I want to make is that ministering the power of deliverance is on LEVEL FOUR- the Gift of Faith that activates the Working of Miracles, the Gifts of Healings and the Power to cast out demons. Jesus said it Luke recorded how it happened with Jesus and Paulís Ministry.
Many Questions to be Answered
You may have many questions regarding the process of a minister arriving to the spiritual level needed to be used in this capacity.
1. You must be Born-again
2. You must be Baptized in the Holy Spirit
3. You must be driven by a divine passion for the lost and at least be out there giving out tracts and praying for lost souls to be saved.
4. As you study in this area by reading the gospels and the book of Acts over and over to increase your measure of faith and the articles Iím sharing as well as, books on the topic of demonology. God will train you to be sensitive and ready for ministry in this area. Pray and fast about it.
5. I tell young and older ministers who are new to this area of ministry to pray, read scripture, fast and allow God to hook you up with a Man of God that will teach you. If you donít know anyone and youíre reading this Iím the man of God that God chose to train you so allow me to pour 20 years of experience into you with a few articles to jump start you into this ministry.
Learning from Experience
Donít follow any trend in the Christian world if it cannot be thoroughly dissected, interpreted and taught with biblical examples and powerful testimony. Donít allow doubt to hold you back. Donít allow religious leaders like the ones in Jesusí day to intimidate you. Just give them biblical responses and move on. Donít allow any unbelieving brother or sister to hinder you from believing in the supernatural ministry that we all should be operating in. Donít allow your unbelieving Pastor, Elder, Deacon or any other title stop you from ministering you have the whole world (not just your church) to minister- minister outside the church walls Jesus did when they didnít want Him to teach in the synagogues.
Iím saving you a whole bunch of discouragement and hardship. You will be rejected when you desire to minister in this level of ministry. The higher the Levelís the bigger the devils. We will continue to share the topic of demonology in my next articles. May God bless you to move higher and deeper in Him, amen.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Manuel Vargas or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible
500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com