Becoming a billionaire by Prayer
Michael I. Source
The LORD JESUS Has Said: "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him." (Mark 11.23) Through This Verse, The LORD Has Shown us the word of man has power to influence events. What you say with faith always comes to pass.
Therefore, it is possible to become a billionaire by the power of the word of your mouth. Your word becomes even more powerful if you utter it in JESUS' Name!
Without beating around the bush, let me give you seven powerful statement you can declare with faith so that you begin to get abundant funds within few hours or days:
1)I say in JESUS' Name that I am free to get money physically with no limitation every second of my life
2) I say in JESUS' Name that I am free to own spiritually and physically billions of dollars every second of my life
3) I say in JESUS' Name that my money is increasing 7 times spiritually and physically every next minute (hour) of my life
4) I say in JESUS' Name that I have no debt financially, materially or spiritually every second of my life
5) I say in JESUS' Name that every second of my life I own money in such an abundance that I cannot count
6) I say in JESUS' Name that I get finances physically easily and fast every second of my life
7) I say in JESUS' Name that no being, no pact, no law, no word, no spirit, no word, no thought, no sin and nothing can hinder or delay all that I have just uttered in JESUS' Name about my financial life to be true from now and every second of my life
It is not by accident that you have this article within your reach now. GOD Wants you rich. GOD Wants you to be financially free. Therefore, have this article handy (or even on the screen of your computer) and utter these powerful statements with faith. To amply results, you can even ask GOD to Make your statements true from now. And HE Will Do it (John 14.14). Riches are about to flood into your life. Remember it is written: "...Everything is possible for him who believes." (Mark 9.23)
Read more articles by michael source or search for articles on the same topic or others.
Thank you Michael for your article.
Are we, as readers,expected to find you are a billioniare by your words?
I think not.
Let's be realistic here.I am fully aware of Jesus' words and may I say he NEVER promised us riches beyond our realm.In fact, if I am correct,Jesus was not, ever, impressed with wealth.
Just a thought.
1 Timothy 6:3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, 5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows..... (Your words are accursed. May you suffer under such until you repent, and may all who hear your words withdraw from you as commanded by the WORD of GOD)