The Final Cry
by Elizabeth House
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
The Final Cry!
By Elizabeth House
“The Lord Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.” Isaiah 29:6
“In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn man from wrongdoing and keep him from pride, to preserve his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword.” Job 33: 15-18
On a late Autumn evening in 1995, shortly after my baptism and rededication to Christ, I was getting ready for bed. I remember that night, because I was elated and filled with joy and gratitude towards Christ because my sins were forgiven. I felt oneness with Him and reconciled unto God. There was an excitement in my heart as to what He was going to do in my life. I remember singing, dancing and rejoicing before the Lord in my bedroom.
In my dream I stood on a hill overlooking a very large valley covered with miles and miles of dead dry fields. In the middle of the valley stood a small peaceful city with no walls. The sky was blue and the warmth of the sun was shinning upon my face. I saw behind the city in the far off distance, two enormously large mountains which connected at the base yet stood side by side. As I was enjoying the wonderful day, and spectacular panoramic views. I felt such a feeling of tranquility and serenity all around me as I stood in amazement.
Suddenly, I felt the ground begin to rumble. The rumbling intensified. It was an earthquake and the ground began to shake violently. With every passing second, the trembling became stronger and stronger, then extremely fierce. I fell to my knees as the sky and all the heavens began to shake.
I heard a loud fierce thunderous noise as if the entire earth began to crack in half or split open. I looked up towards the mountains where the loudest sound was emanating. I saw what looked like the opening of a huge furnace. Black thick billows of smoke instantly began to rise from behind the mountains.
The black smoke had a red fiery lining as it ascended quickly towards heavens sky. Then came a mighty forceful windstorm from behind the two enormous mountains and wilderness. The might wind came from the south and blew viciously. The uprising smoke was being blown north, towards the city.
The massive thick black fiery clouds then unfolded like a scroll in the sky. I was terrified. I knew this was the end, with no more delays! I also understood that I would die hiding on the hill-top or down in the valley warning others. My spirit rose up within me and commanded me to go and warn the people. It did not matter if I died.
I ran down the hill toward the fields. They were covered with yellow dead grass, weeds and unleveled ground. It seemed as though I was running in slow-motion, due to my utter terror. I looked up and saw the mighty winds cover the entire sky with black smoke.
When I arrived in the city, the people were unaware of the horrific and dreadful events that were occurring. As I ran through the town to warn the people, I was so scared I literally lost my voice. Everything was in full function, like an ordinary day. It was business as usual.
Since I could not speak, I just pointed towards heaven with my finger and could only shout one word…. “Repent!“ I wanted to tell everyone about the earthquake, the thunder, the earth splitting open and the black fiery smoke, but there was no time. The people completely ignored me, as I did all I could to help save themselves.
My warnings fell on deaf ears.
In my despair I thought of my family. I wanted to go and urgently warn them. I truly thought they would listen to me. I found my brothers outside, in the yard. They were in the process of getting ready to move. When I ran into the house, I saw my mother. She was cooking a meal in the kitchen.
I fell to my knees in humility, urgency, and desperation. I grabbed the hem of her skirt and began to plead. I cried out with many tears, and trembling, “PLEASE mom, Repent!” I pointed again out the kitchen window. I wanted her to see for herself that the end was now upon us.
Instead of listening to me, she responded in anger and began to hurl insults at me. She said, in a condescending voice, “Get up off your knees!” She looked at me as if I were insane. She yelled at me with such indignation; “What is wrong with you?” While she continued to rebuke me, I remained trembling on my knees, filled with sorrow because she would not listen. I then put my face to the ground.
I then woke up. My body felt frozen, tears streamed down my cheeks and I could feel my heart slowly pulsating inside of my chest. I immediately inquired of the Lord. I asked if this dream was from him? Within seconds, I opened my bible to the book of Revelation and began to read this verse:
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. Revelation chapter 9:1-2
This dream came to me sevevteen years ago. I began writing it down in 2008. God has now directed me to send it out for others to read and come to a God given understanding and interpretation.
I believe that the earthquake resulted from a fallen star/asteroid impacting the earth. The powerful force blew through the atmosphere shaking the heaven and colliding with the earth causing a bomb like explosion behind the mountains. However I did not see this star/asteroid fall from the heavens. I Just saw and experienced the aftermath of the impact in my dream.
Many things are obvious in this dream. God’s judgment, and the Lord’s return is a day of rejoicing for His children. Other scriptures the Holy Spirit brought forth in order to understand parts of the dream are as follows:
1. In my dream I stood on a hill overlooking a very large valley covered with miles and miles of dead fields. In the middle of the valley stood a small peaceful city without walls. The sky was blue and the warmth of the sun was shinning upon my face. I saw behind the city in the far off distance (future), two (divided) enormously large mountains (exalted kingdom) which connected at the base yet stood side by side. As I was enjoying the wonderful day, and the spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding beauty, I remember the feeling of tranquility and serenity all around me as I stood there.
A. According to Isaiah 15:6 “The fields represent the world. The waters of Nimrim are dried up and the grass is withered; the vegetation is gone and nothing green is left.”
B. The city I saw was Glendale, California, I was standing above the 134 freeway, that connects with the 210 and 2. The city is symbolic of a conservative,/traditional, moral, upper-middle-class community. I believe this is symbolic of Israel which needs no walls because the Lord is its defender.
2. Suddenly I felt the ground begin to rumble slightly (foundation). The rumbling intensified. It was an earthquake (God’s judgment/ change by crisis, thus repentance) and now the ground began to shake violently (unstable) with every passing second, the trembling became stronger and stronger then extremely fierce. I fell to my knees as the sky and all the heavens also began to shake.
A. “In His presence the mountains quake, and the hills melt away; the earth trembles, and its people are destroyed” Nahum 1:5
B. “Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like that of a furnace. The whole mountain trembled violently, and the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder. Vs. 21 and the Lord said to him, “Go down and warn the people so they do not force their way through to see the approach of the Lord.” Exodus 19:18-
C. “Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, and the earth will be shaken out of its place, at the wrath of the Lord of hosts in the day of His fierce anger.” Isaiah 13: 13
3. I heard a loud fierce thunderous noise as if the entire earth began to crack in half and split open. I looked up towards the mountains where the loudest sound seemed to be. I saw what looked like the opening of a huge furnace. Black thick billows of smoke instantly began to arise from behind the mountains.
A. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lighting and an earthquake. Rev 8:5
B.. He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.” Genesis 19:28
4. The black smoke had a red fiery lining as it ascended quickly towards heavens/sky. Then came a mighty forceful windstorm from behind the two enormous mountains/wilderness. The wind came from the south and blew the uprising smoke directly North towards the city.
A. “As I looked, behold , a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness around it, and fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming metal.” Ezekiel 1:4
B. “He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth; He sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from His storehouses.” Psalm 135:
5. The massive thick black fiery clouds unfolded like a scroll in the sky. I was terrified. I knew this was the end with no more delays! I also understood that I would physically die that day either on that hill top or down in the valley. My spirit rose up and directed me go and warn the people of the devouring fire, eminent death, and destruction now upon us.
A. "When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood: and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig-tree casteth its unripe figs, when shaken by a mighty wind. And the heaven departed like a scroll rolled together; and every mountain and island were removed from their places……..Vs 17 for the great day of His wrath is come; and who can stand?"—Rev.6:12-17.
6. I began to run (striving) down the hill toward the fields which were full with yellow dead grass, weeds (unkept) and unleveled ground. As I was running in slow-motion due to my utter terror. I watched the mighty wind move the black fiery smoke across the entire sky.
7. When I arrived in the city, the people were completely unaware of the horrific and dreadful events that were occurring. As I ran through the town to warn the people, I was so scared I literally lost my voice. Everything in the city was in full function, like an ordinary day. It was business as usual.
A. “You have seen many things, but have paid no attention; your ears are open, but you hear nothing.” Isaiah 42: 20
B. “For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;” Matt. 24:38
8. I couldn’t speak due to my fear and shock of what I had seen and experienced. Therefore, with my finger, I just pointed up towards heaven. (conviction of spirit) I could only shout one word, “Repent!“ I wanted to tell everyone about the earthquake, the thunder, the earth splitting open, the black fiery smoke, but there was no time.
A. “The time promised by God has come at last!" he announced. "The Kingdom of God is near! Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!" Mark 1:15
B. "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." Mat. 3:2
9. As the word repent continued to come out of my mouth, I was completely ignored by the people. My warning fell on deaf ears. In my despair, I thought of my family and wanted to go to warn them. I truly hoped they would listen to me.
A. “But they did not hear, nor incline their ear: but hardened their neck, that they might not hear me, and might not receive instruction.” Jeremiah 17:23
The lord lovingly and patiently deals with our hearts. By sending people into our lives to help us. He constantly speaks to our hearts and shows us our faults, so that we might repent. If a person corrects me it is usually confirming what the Spirit has already been saying.
10. I ran home (church/heart) to warn my family, and found my brothers out-side the church. They were in the process of getting ready to move. My mother (leader or authority/source) was in the kitchen cooking.(working & planning)
A. “For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And, “If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?” ! Peter 4: 17-18
11. Then I ran into the house, I saw my mother (leaders) and fell to my knees in humility, urgency, and desperation. I grabbed her by the skirt (covering and grace) and began to plead. I cried out with many tears, and trembling, “Repent!” I pointed again out the kitchen window (revealed truth, revelation) because I wanted her to see for herself that the end was here.
12. Instead she responded in anger and began to hurl insults. She said, in a condescending voice, “Get up off your knees!” She looked at me as if I were insane and said with such indignation; “What is wrong with you?” While she continued to rebuke me, I remained trembling on my knees, filled with sorrow because she would not listen. I then put my face on the ground. (Complete surrender)
A. “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives. 1Peter 3: 10
Initially I shared this dream with a leader and was told, “Dreams are not for today.” In addition, she said, “The only thing that never fails is love and we just needed to love people.” Amen! My relationship with God, His word, and the people are my source of strength. However dreams and visions have brought the scriptures to life. I believe God speaks to man through dreams and visions, but only by the grace and mercy of His Holy spirit. This is the first dream out of three messages regarding His kingdom here on earth. There are two more vision of hope that I would like to share.
The Lord has put a heavy burden on my heart to send this dream to the Christian leaders. I humbly desire to obey His will in my life. It is my hope that you are encouraged and inspired towards good works, as the Day of the Lord rapidly approaches.
your sister in Christ,
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Elizabeth House or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
This article has been read 540 times < Previous | Next >