Visions Part 4: What to do?
Iím finishing the topic of visions with 4 more points and a little testimony. I encourage everyone who reads this part to take advantage and read all 4 parts to get the full scope of visions and the 2 parts of dreams to complement the study of how God communicates with us through dreams and visions.
Iím going to say this conservatively everyone who read this material as I gave it out in paper handouts reported that God began manifesting dreams and visions in their personal lives.
Iím happy to hear praise reports like that because I know that I did not bury my talent and in heaven I will be rewarded. So take this info to heart and trust that God will ultimately speak to you thru dreams and visions.
Further revelation after a vision
1. We may need further revelation after we receive a vision from God;
2. Peter needed further revelation after his symbolic vision telling him to kill and eat strange flesh (Acts 10:10-29)
3. Peter meditated and the Holy Spirit gave him further revelation (Acts 10:17-20)
4. Daniel needed further insight after reading Jeremiahís prophecies (Dan. 9:1-3,21-27)
5. Daniel prayed and fasted-during prayer the Arch Angel Gabriel appeared to Daniel and granted him more revelation then he was seeking for (Dan. 9:1-3,21-27)
Visions may take some time to come to pass
1. After Corneliusí vision-it took 4 days to come to pass (Acts chap.10)
2. After Peterís vision-it took 3 days to come to pass (Acts 10)
3. After Zachariasí vision-it took a year thru 30 years to come to pass (Luke 1:11-25)
4. After Maryís vision-it took a year thru 33 years for Jesus to become the Savior (Luke 1:26-38)
5. After Manoahís vision-it took one year for Samson to be born (Judges 13)
6. After Nathanís prediction about the temple to be build-it took 50 years from the time David desired to built one till Solomon became king then actually started the construction of it (2 Sam.7:1-29/ 2 Chron.chap.ís 28-29)
7. Personally I was given a vision to go online with the teachings the Lord gave me way back in 2000 and here it is 2011 and I just started doing it. I have been given so much to share so look forward to a lot more materials that regular churches never speak about. The key to visions is that God will provide the means and the right timing to start a project at the right time.
What time do visions usually manifest?
1. During prayer; Peter (Acts 10:10-20) Paul (Acts 22:17-18) Daniel (Dan.9:21-27)
2. During noontime: Peter (Acts 10:9)
3. During the late noon time 3pm Cornelius (Acts 10:3)
4. During the evening time Daniel (Dan.9:21)
5. During bed time before going to sleep Samuel (1Sam.3)
6. During your sleep youíll receive a vision in a dream Joseph Maryís husband (Matt.1:18-25)
7. Personally I received a spiritual vision during prayer. My eyes are shut but I saw an Angel at one time guarding over me. On another occasion I would see demons attacking me, and I would exercise authority over them in Jesusí name.
Then as I would pray for several minutes or hours I would see peopleís faces relativeís , church members, co-workers, friends, acquaintances etc. I would be given inspired words to pray over them or pray in unknown tongues for them.
Where can you experience a vision?
1. In the temple doing service to the Lord-Zacharias (Luke 1:11-25)
2. At home-Mary (Luke 1:26-38) Ananias (Acts 9:10-16)
3. At your friends house on the roof top- Peter (Acts 10:10-20)
4. While youíre sitting in the field- Samsonís mom (Judges 13)
5. At the cementary- The women (John 20:1-18) The guards (Matt.28)
6. Walking on the road- Two disciples (Luke 24:13-32) Paul (Acts 9:1-9)
7. When your preaching Stephen (Acts 7:55-56)
8. Personally I heard an audible voice in March 1993 for the first time and the Holy Spirit actually quoted a verse Col. 3:24. It wasnít until 6 months after that encounter I found the verse he quoted. And the reason was so I can go ahead and build an Armoire fancy closet shaker style for a tyrannical boss. I obeyed and little did I know God open that manís heart and he gave us raises and allowed us to build 500 wood toys for the less fortunate and many more thingsÖ but if I wouldnít obey they probably would have been in server oppression or bankrupted or closed.
9. There were many other dreams visions that I encountered to prepare me for ministry and to select the right employment and schooling and moreÖ as I teach other topics I will use those testimonies then because I believe that sharing testimony is a timely thing with God.
10. Enjoy this teaching and share it itís free. God gave it to me to give to you. God bless u.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Manuel Vargas or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible
500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com