WHAT TO DO WITH HARRY POTTER
Freelance writer Lupie Riley
The news media and journalist have embodied "Evil". They finally admit that the dark side has a face. The face of Osama bin Laden, Al-Qaida, the Taliban, suicide bombers that Bush labeled 'murderers' and the list goes on. These individuals main agenda is to steal, kill and destroy. They inflict as much misery and heartache on mankind through whatever means they can conceive to accomplish their horrendous deeds. An example was 9-11 and the near 3,000 innocent people that went to their graves.
What does this have to do with Harry Potter ? Why all the commotion over four brilliantly written 'fantasy' novels by author J.K.Rowling that children are devouring globally (from 309 to 734 pages.) Bear with me and read on.....
1. J.K.Rowling has nothing to hide. She publicly admits she writes about "Evil" which weve previously identified as a reality. Rowling does this in her books skillfully and truthfully without regrets.
2. Rowling publicly stated that the next issues will become increasingly darker (alarm goes off.) What will the consequences be for those children who are already on drugs for ADHD, anxiety or suffer from sleep disorders? We as parents must ask ourselves "is this something I want my child to be exposed to that would add additional stress to their mental and physical well being ?"
3. Rowling did her research. Taking classes and majoring in the Occult, Mythology, Paganism, Druids, Satanism and Witchcraft, all which laid the ground, work for her novels. She does a splendid job of writing, utilizing humorous Latin words and allot of action to keep our children’s attention. They are skillfully taught how to cast spells, use clairvoyance, drink unicorn blood (prelude to animal sacrifices), harness and develop physic powers, contact spirit guides and learn about spirit possession, shape changing--all of which are right out of 101 on Occult practices.
4. The word Potter itself in Wicca and Witchcraft sees the woman in her 'creative' process of birth as fundamental in the new life, the changing of the inner man to a higher form. The Supreme Court recognizes Witchcraft and Wicca as a legitimate religion. IRS gives it a religious status and the military permits Wicca chaplains to hold services. But of course Rowling books are classified as 'fantasy' and have nothing to do with religion so they say. Some proclaim that we cannot exercise censorship in the school libraries. My question is would we permit Hustler, Playboy or pornography to be available to our children through the public educational system? Emphatically NO ! This is called guidelines and accountability. We set boundaries that can't be crossed. It's called absolutes, black and white, good and evil. If we say we cannot censor what goes into the library because it violates our freedom of speech, then lets make sure a copy of the best seller the Bible is on the shelves of every school in the country. If some of you would want to classify this classic literary gem as fables and fantasy then there should be no problem finding it right next to Harry Potter.
5. Whether we want to admit it or not the Harry Potter series will have devastating consequences on our future generation. We need to realize our children are being groomed to readily accept the occult casting aside any previous Christian beliefs they may have had. Speaking to Christians who have committed their lives to Christ you should have no part in allowing your children to be exposed to this dark, cultic world.
PARENTS : Wake up !! Be concerned about what your child is reading. These books are not just harmless fantasies but well written, sugar coated, entertaining lessons in the Black Arts of the Occult. The Bible speaks numerous times about wicked spirits without bodies and Satan the prince of Darkness.
TEACHERS : You should not be making Harry Potter required reading or reading it out loud in the classroom. Someday we all will be accountable to a higher power for our deeds in this life. Do your research...Got to the Scholastic web site http://www.scholastic.com/titles/twitches and link into what your children might find. Twin witches who teach them how to cast spells and offer magic tips and contact through email. Is this what you want for your children ? Another excellent resource is the video from Jeremiah Films entitled "Witchcraft Repackaged." Because of innocent looking books like Harry Potter this will be our future world....
"But the men left alive after these plagues "still refused to worship God." They would not renounce their demon worship, nor their idols made of gold and silver, brass, stone and wood which neither see nor hear nor walk".Neither did they change their mind and attitude about all their murders and "witchcraft", their immorality and theft.
Revelations 9:20,21 LB
It's permissible to copy and pass this on.
Read more articles by Lupie Riley or search for articles on the same topic or others.