What should our convervations be like, as Christians? What should we avoid talking about? How can we demonstrate Christ like character in how we talk to others? Ephesians, chapters 4 and 5, have much to say about this subject.
1. We are to speak the truth.
2. No unwholesome word should come from our
3. There should be no slander.
4. We should not even mention immorality,
impurity or greed.
5. There should be no filthiness, silly talk,
or course jesting.
6. There should be giving of thanks.
7. It is not fitting to speak of evil deeds
done in secret.
8. We should all encourage one another in
psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs.
We can all give conscious attention to how we
speak to one another, making the most of every conversation to the glory of God.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by John Clark or search for other articles by topic below.