Free to Share
Author requests article critique
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
1. Between life and death are your years. What are you doing with them?
2. life is too full of options and clinging to one will hinder you from making progress.
3. Small doors often lead to big spacious rooms. Never despise small openings.
4. God is willing to answer our prayers but are we willing to pray the prayers?
5. The measuring stick for your faith level are your words. Pay attention to what you say.
6. Time will never move an inch backwards. When you are wasting your time, time is not wasting its time.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by joseph mvula or search for other articles by topic below.
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Joseph, these were indeed thought provoking. You made me stop and ponder a couple of them in particular. The one about life being full of options was definitely something to think about, as was the one about small doors.
I perhaps would have liked to see each point expanded just a little more, but even so, as short, sharp insights, they were still quite good. However, each one is an article in itself, and you could expand each into a short devotional.
One minor thing, with the measuring stick one, the use of the "are your words" felt wrong. Because the measuring stick is singular, the "are" didn't sound right, although to change it to anything else would have sounded odd as well. So perhaps that could be better phrased as "Your words are the measuring stick for your faith level."
Welcome to FaithWriters.