When you were growing up, did you often imagine yourself famous? Did you use a hair brush for a microphone? Maybe you envied the life that actors portrayed on TV?
Well, the real truth is that you sub-consciously desired to have a satisfactorily, easy and light life and not necessarily to be a singer or actor. You wished everyday of the week was like Christmas where the environment and atmospheres were not full of hustles, worries and pressures but of joyous moments - one after another. You really longed for a satisfactory life.
Using a smart seven day routine, you can kick-start highly effective habits that will reap you of life's goodness and make everyday of your week to be as satisfactory as your childhood Christmas. Here is how you can make your life satisfactory:
1) On Sunday stamp your authority where you ought to, just like how the SUN rules the day whether it's cloudy or not. Make decisions without bias; neither allow people to manipulate you;
2) On Monday anticipate MONey and your other needs to be met. Remember, God is so faithful that if you come to Him expecting 'nothing', He will give you that 'nothing'!
3) On Tuesday get virTUE to sort all your troublesome issues by despising any shame and enduring all pressure 'til you touch the Lord Jesus' garment to get help, complete healing and restoration;
4) On Wednesday reflect and cherish your WEDding to Jesus and your spouse. Return to your first love when you just but couldn't wait to be alone with your Jesus and or spouse. A candle lit dinner will do your relationship good. For goodness sake, please smile and stop making others miserable just because you are miserable!
5) On Thursday thoroughly THUmb the devil and his wiles by putting on the whole of armour of God-
a) speak the truth,
b) be righteous (do the right things, at the right time with the right people at the right place)
c) be a peace-maker,
d) have faith (believe and assert what your preacher tells you)
e) Confess with your mouth what you want to see [salvation]. Stop reflecting and talking about the badness of your situation.
f) read and declare in prayer your rights from the word of God and see them come to pass.
6) On Fridays make new FRIends -
a) visit the sick and
b) visit the prisoners,
c) feed the hungry,
d) quench the thirst,
e) clothe the naked and
f) receive strangers;
7) On Saturday ask yourself - when was the last time I SAT down to completely stop doing work, whether at your job or at home? Use such time to reflect on God, righteousness, your life's direction, purposes and strategic planning. Medical research reveals that resting is the best preventive medicine for your health and wealth!
When the above is fully functional in your life, you will realize that all your things will be flawlessly working together for good because doing such is your evidence that you love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. When all things are working for your good, then is your life satisfactory, easy and light. It will be just like having Christmas everyday!