Sunday 11/21/10 Pastor Robert C. (Scotland ) Changes For Our Success
by Miz KJV Only
Free to Share
Free to Share
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
Sunday 11/21/10 Pastor Robert C. (Scotland ) Changes For Our Success 1 Peter 1:17-19, I Peter 2:1-2
We are the Bride of Christ. God is looking at our inner self and it is our responsibility to remove any stains or spots we get on our wedding gown. Because we are the Bride of Christ, Jesus expects and wants us to grow closer to Him. We need to NOT be satisfied with where we are but instead want to move on, grow and get closer to God. We should take more steps to get deeper into the knowledge of the Word of God. We should be more thankful to God for His grace and blessings.
=Success is doing what God wants us to do. =Success is how we live in God.
**Changes For Our Success**
1) Present out bodies as living sacrifices to God. Put off the old man/self and put on the new man/self.
2) Read the Word of God. Jesus is the Word.
3) Be intimate with God thru knowledge of His Word.
4) We need to change our mindset; change our conduct.
5) Have hope in Christ not just for this life but for NEW life in Heaven.
6) Apply the scriptures. Don’t just read but DO and believe what the Word of God says. Faith without works is dead.
7) Think about who we WERE before Christ. Be grateful for where the Lord has brought us from. Be ready for the new places God is taking us. If we believe God, things will happen. Christianity is a GOOD life.
8) Think about who we ARE and what we are doing right now What are we becoming? We need to watch our thoughts because they become actions.
9) Change our values: 1 Peter 1:17 We need to have the same values as God and NOT because we fear him but because we want to be obedient to Him. We are representing God. 1 Peter 2:2 We are to crave the spiritual milk of God so we can grow.
10) We must give to God. Our giving to God is presenting our tithes and offerings to Him. We should be giving without looking for something in return. Tithing is the way we learn to give and be obedient to God. People say they cannot afford to tithe. As children of God, we know that we cannot afford to NOT tithe to God.
**Success is doing what God wants us to do.
**Success is how we live in God.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Miz KJV Only or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.