Well, another United States leader has stated that America needs to get involved with a new international order (New World Order). President Obama, at the graduation ceremonies at the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York on May 22, 2010, stated in his speech his vision for the United States to give up its sovereignty and join a global community in order to solve all the world’s problems. He said, “This engagement is not an end in itself. The international order we seek is one that can resolve the challenges of our times -- countering violent extremism and insurgency; stopping the spread of nuclear weapons and securing nuclear materials; combating a changing climate and sustaining global growth; helping countries feed themselves and care for their sick; preventing conflict and healing its wounds.” However, even though it sounds good on the surface, it is not the direction that most Americans would envision the United States following: an international government (New World Order) in which the United States did not control its own destiny. But, what is the definition of a New World Order? According to Vic Bilson of the Jeremiah Project, “New World Order is a term used to describe the uniting of the world's superpowers to secure and maintain global peace, safety, and security. Synonymous with the term New World Order are the terms one world government, global governance, and globalization.”
Of course, President Obama is just one of many modern-day U.S. Presidents, world leaders, globalists, and world bankers who have purported such a direction for America. It all began in 1988 when Soviet Prime Minister Mikhail Gorbachev advocated a New World Order when he stated, “Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order.” Almost two years later, George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States, stated, “If the nations of the world, acting together, continue as they have been we will set in place the cornerstone of an international order more peaceful than any that we have known.” Then, in 1993, President Bill Clinton, the 42nd U.S. President, voiced his opinion on a New World Order when he said, “We are redefining in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning.” Then, in 1994, wealthy entrepreneur David Rockefeller said, "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept a new world order.” Finally, Carroll Quigley, Harvard and Princeton professor emeritus, made the following statement about some international bankers who are working toward the creation of a New World Order. He said that “Their aim is nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. The system was to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences." (Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope (New York: The Macmillan Co., 1966). Therefore, there are many prominent people in the United States and around the world who have supported and who are still supporting efforts to create a New World Order.
However, the major support for a New World Order has come from the United Nations and several clandestine organizations that have existed for years. Therefore, the goal of the United Nations and these secret societies must be scrutinized. First, what is the goal of the United Nations concerning a New World Order? According to Svali, an ex-Illuminati programmer and trainer,
The United Nations was established for one main reason. It was founded to eliminate the major barrier to the establishment of a one world government. This barrier was the national sovereignty of the United States. As long as the United States was a mainstream nationalist nation, it would almost be impossible for the United Nations and the Illuminati to achieve their world takeover. However, the erosion of national sovereignty in America in the last century has set the stage for a one world government. Sadly, most Americans have no idea what the United Nations and its cohorts are planning. (1)
Also, the United Nations was created for the purpose of establishing peace in the world after World War II. But, in reality, it is attempting to place all nations under the banner of one world organization. This would be accomplished by gaining control of all military forces around the world. By placing all military forces under the covering of the United Nations, the nations of the world would become extremely weak militarily. They would have to depend on protection from an external entity. When the United Nations and its supporters achieve their agenda, it would be very easy for them to prevent America and the rest of the world from fighting back. A one world government would finally become a reality that was predicted in the Bible thousands of years ago. (1)
Second, what are these secretive New World Order societies and what are their main objectives? The main four secret societies are the Illuminati, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group. All of these groups basically have the same agenda, which is to assist the United Nations in their efforts to govern and dominate the world. But, the Illuminati are probably the most dangerous of these groups. However, what are the Illuminati? The Illuminati is a secret organization of the most powerful and influential elite in the world. They go back for centuries and maintain the same bloodlines. They set up the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg group and the Tri-lateral Commission .These three groups all meet to plan the fate of the world. They consist of international bankers, top government officials, leaders in the energy cartel and media monopoly owners. They also have control over the U.N. and UNESCO. Their subdivisions reach into everyone’s daily life without most people even being aware. Their ultimate goal is for a one world government which they will control. They also want a one world currency. They want control and ownership of all land, property, resources and people, too. Also, they manipulate political parties, and the legal and illegal drug trade and federal agencies related to all matters listed above. (2) Therefore, their main goal is to usurp the sovereignty and authority of the United States.
Ultimately, how will the Illuminati achieve their intended goals for America and the world? Their first objective in the United States is to create a series of ongoing problems that would possibly destroy America from within. The ten major problems that the Illuminati are attempting to cause in the United States are:
1. Immigration lawlessness and rising crime by illegal aliens.
2. Government bankruptcy and indebtedness at an all-time high.
3. Social Security swindle-Social Security Fund battered as Feds blow money on worthless spending scams.
4. Outsourcing of American jobs.
5. Corporate globalism.
6. Hate Crime laws-state, federal, and U.N.-forbid free speech and prohibit the Christian gospel from being preached.
7. Sexual barbarism and dehumanization.
8. Unfair tax systems
9. War of Terror used as a pretext to create an American police state.
10. Religion debasement. (3)
Obviously, these ten problems already exist in the United States. As a result, the pieces of the one world government puzzle are slowly but surely fitting into the right position. In fact, these very problems could change America into a Third World nation. Therefore, members of the Illuminati have been extremely successful in their attempt to remove the United States from its pedestal of being number one in the world by turning it into a debt-ridden, government-dependent, anti-constitutional nation.
But, what are the foundational tenets that drive the Illuminati to achieve their main objectives? The foundational tenets of the Illuminati society that are the backbone of their belief system and indoctrination process are:
1. Preach Liberalism.
2. Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.
3. Advocate a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses
4. Promote the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
5. Seize citizens’ private property by any means necessary.
6. Plan the use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity used on the masses as physiological warfare.
7. Direct wars so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and that peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.
8. Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.
9. Create traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.
10. Plan to create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment hunger, shortage of food, and use these events to control the masses, and mobs and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.
11. Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal further objectives.
12. Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, and advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can’t be kept.
13. Discuss the art of street fighting which they believed was necessary to bring the population into subjection.
14. Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.
15. Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.
16. Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers and subsidizing competitors.
17. Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further Illuminati interests.
18. Appoint members and leaders of the one world government.
19. Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching in the schools the youth theories and principles known to be false.
20. Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization. (3)
Unfortunately, it is very clear that many of these tenets are being forced on Americans and, if the United States doesn’t wake up to the reality of the behind the scenes actions of these secret societies, America will be doomed as a sovereign nation. It would be extremely easy then to form a One World Government as President Obama is advocating in postmodern America. As a result, Americans need to realize that their way of life is on its way out the front door if the Illuminati and other secret societies are permitted to come in the back door.
In conclusion, when a writer discusses anything concerning the concept of a New World Order and the secret societies that promote it, he or she is labeled a conspiracy theorist. However, when the foundational tenets of these groups are known to be operational in the United States, it is no longer a theory; in fact, it is the truth. Also, since the referenced information used in this article was originally written in 2005 and 2006, it is obvious that what they wrote has proven to be true. Therefore, America is now headed down a long dark road of socialism and through a long dark tunnel of mediocrity unless the American people take back their country from any and all elected leaders who support and promote a New World Order of anti-Americanism.
P.S. Cicero, an ancient Roman statesman and orator, made a quote in 42 B.C. that best describes how to identify a promoter of the New World Order movement. He said,
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.
Ultimately, who might Cicero be describing as an example of a person who might be secretly attempting to destroy America from within its own borders in postmodern America? Who might be one of the puppet masters of the New World Order movement? Take one quick guess. Most likely, you will come up with at least one of the correct answers.
1. Springer, H.J. and Svali. “The Illuminati in America” CentrExNews. 18 September 2005.
2. “Illuminati” Urban Dictionary. 14 September 2006.
3. Marrs, Texe. “How the Illuminati Is Destroying America” Jesus-Is-Savior 19 September 2005.
Read more articles by Carl Parnell or search for articles on the same topic or others.