_____Communication With God Our Father______
by Minister Steve - Lost in Jesus
The main tenant of the message Jesus gave me to share is communication...never ending your prayer...evolving it into an ongoing conversation!
1. When you first start never-ending prayer you may not hear or see Him. But keep exercising that spiritual muscle and you WILL!
2. Man cannot FIND God, but we can reach out to Him!
3. Learn to Listen with your Spirit ears and see with your Spirit eyes! You will be amazed at what you hear and see!
4. Communion is not a cracker and a plastic cup of grape juice! It is real live ongoing conversation with Jesus, God (Papa) and the Holy Spirit!
5. Without a walking talking relationship with Jesus we are broken, and the brokenness just keeps getting worse.
6. For we were never designed to exist outside of deep communion with God, the Real Garden of Eden.
7. Never say "Amen" to end a prayer...you can say amen just do not end the prayer! Keep talking about everything you feel and see all day long.
8. Never ending prayer is not explained by organized religion! Never ending prayer is more like talking with a "imaginary" friend all day long.
9. Organized religion rarely teaches never ending prayer and so fails to convey the message Jesus died to bring..
10. Why are we here? What is life all about? Why continue?
11. We are here to choose who we will spend eternity with! If we choose Jesus, we spend the rest of our lives learning about love.
12. The first thing Jesus taught me after my salvation "experience" was to pray without ceasing, that this is how to communicate with Him.
13. Few people understand continuous prayer and people will look at you like you are crazy and/or argue with you ferociously if you proclaim it.
14. Just because people do not understand continuous prayer does not make it less true, people did not "understand" Jesus so they crucified Him.
15. People choose to understand what they want to!
16. Continuous prayer is the gateway into and the path of The Way!
17. Every year as we practice our communication by never ending prayer we grow in our ability to hear Him, as more and more of our sin dies.
18. We do NOT have to "muster" faith (in God) and Love for Papa, it is a outgrowth of communication and relationship...
19. Everything here on Earth is temporary. Money, cars, homes, even friendships are temporary. Only Love is eternal...focus on Love!
20. We must learn and re-learn all things through Jesus...including and most importantly how to love. Love is a skill not a ability...
21. When seeking God's will, we have to knock on doors in order to know if we should go through them...
22. This is how we learn to know the Will of God, by listening and spending time in prayer; never ending our conversation with Jesus.
23. All relationships take time, including our relationship with Jesus. Being still gives us time to focus on Him, and to hear Him speak.
24. If you never stop and listen to your spouse, then your relationship will die.
25. If you never stop to listen to your best friend, then you will at best grow apart.
26. To really grow your relationship with Jesus, combine being still with never ending your prayers. Yes that's right, never end them.
27. Talk to Him all day long, taking small "still" times to ask Him questions and seek His will on little things.
28. Big Faith is a product of little submissions, like bricks in a house.
29. The main tenant of the message Jesus gave me to share is communication...never ending your prayer...evolving it into a ongoing conversation!
30. Getting to know Jesus is just like any other relationship, it takes time spent talking and sharing.
31. The way to open our hearts is to talk to Jesus all day long, if we do that we will feel His presence as we draw nigh!
32. Never end your prayers, talk to Jesus like your best invisible friend all day long about everything you see and feel. This is how to live..
33. The best thing a woman can get for V-day is real love, love that respects her mind, cherishes her feelings, and just cannot wait to see her.
34. Only God can teach a man to respect a woman as a person.
35. The basic underlying problem is respect, or rather the lack of it. Since friendship is based on respect, the love is destroyed.
36. A puppy is not supposed to speak! Men are confused and angered when a woman speaks her mind, and will go find a new puppy who behaves.
37. Men in our society see women like they do puppies...they pet the puppy, they play with the puppy, but it should never talk or have a opinion .
38. Worrying about tomorrow only steals from today.
39. Praying about everything without ever ending your conversation with God is the key to life...everything comes from that relationship!
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by Miz KJV Only or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Free Reprints Main Site Articles Most Read Articles Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles. New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review. ...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38 LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible 500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com