A Heart With A Mind Of Its Own Part Two
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Any thing we have ever thought, ever felt, or ever choose came through our Heart.
The Deceitful Heart
The description of the heart being “deceitful” personifies a vulnerability
that is characterized in the definition of the word Insidious:
This word has in its definition three characteristics to which a deceitful heart is susceptible. It may be described this way:
If someone is being insidious toward someone else they would:
1. Have a motive to perform an action toward them.
2. This action would have the intention of creating negative results within and around that individual.
3. This is all being carried out without the recipient knowing it is happening.
The Hebrew word for deceitful has two other English words used to characterize its meaning. They are slippery hill. These two words have two applicable points when defining deceitful:
1. If trying to stand on a slippery hill we’re likely to fall, denoting a failure to achieve what we’ve purposed.
2. Not only do we fail or fall, but on such a hill we will slide downward after falling, denoting that we’re being made worse.
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and
God is letting us know that anyone who would attempt to navigate this life on their own is easy prey to an enemy who stays under the radar of the human heart.
The Deceptive Nature
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would
not, that I do.
The Good That We Know, We Can’t Do.
The Bad That We Don’t Want To Do, We Do Anyway.
The Deceitful Product
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Satan operates within an environment where the heart of man hasn’t spiritual knowledge to know or to be aware. Satan’s greatest weapon and tactic is not in a devastating, overwhelming force of power. It is to take advantage of operating within the realm where the heart of man hasn’t the knowledge of what it doesn’t know.
· It is the front lines of a combat zone.
· Via something called insidiousness the attack on the heart is being waged from the outside in and the inside out.
· The word bondage refers to the heart becoming a casualty of a war that causes the heart to be imprisoned within or to itself.
· The heart must have Gods instruction and development to navigate this earthly journey.
· Because the heart has thought, feeling and a will, we know it is a word describing the operation of the Soul.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Dale Linton or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible
500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com