1. May you be blessed to walk in victory because no weapon formed against you shall prosper
2. May you be blessed to rise above your circumstances and make your trials become your steppingstone
3. May you be blessed with the assurance that Godís grace and mercy flows freely in times of need
4. May you be blessed to know there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus
5. May you be blessed to feel the power of Godís unconditional, everlasting, and infinite love,
6. May you be blessed with courage to confess your faults and to humbly admit your failures
7. May you be blessed with a repentant heart to resist prideful thoughts and stubborn attitudes.
8. May you be blessed with confidence that when you walk through the storm God holds your hand.
9. May you be blessed with the gift of laughter to de-stress so you may live your best life each day.
10. May you be blessed with hope because no matter how badly you have failed, you can begin again.
11. May you be blessed with the ability to look past others mistakes and be willing to forgive freely
12. May you be blessed with patience and kindness and be willing to take a backseat to someone else
13. May you be blessed with Godís peace which passes understanding no matter the circumstances
14. May you be blessed with the ability to persevere for there is a crown of life waiting for those hold out
15. May you be blessed with humility because God resist the proud but give grace to the humble.
16. May you be blessed with self-discipline because God rewards obedience and unselfishness
17. May you be blessed to know the value of prayer for God ears are open to the prayers of the righteous
18. May you be blessed with the assurance of Godís presence for the Lord is with you where ever you go.
19. Make you be blessed with deep faith so that when you are tested and tried you will overcome
20. Make you be blessed to know that your highest calling is to become more and more like Christ.
21. May you be blessed with understanding to know when to speak and when to listen
22. May you be blessed with wisdom to think healthy thoughts, speak kind words and live a godly life
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Lenora McWhorter or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Very long list but when you are talking about God his blessings are endless.
Congratulations! This has been chosen to be highlighted on the Message Boards in the Cheering Section. You can see it by clicking here: FaithWriters Jewel Chest
What a wonderful description of the many blessings Jesus offers us. This was beautiful and I could feel your passion for Christ.
Thank you for this.
This article has been read 908 times < Previous | Next >