One night as I was trying to sleep I began to pray that God would show me a way to share Christ with others more effectively. At 3 a.m. I awoke with this message on my mind. I immediately went to the computer and began to write so I wouldn't forget. I have shared it with others at work (especially my supervisors). The purpose being to establish a christian accountability with my friends as to what they can expect to see coming from my life. It has been positively received. This is something you can use as well to establish your testimony. I have omitted my name and hope that you can use this with your name.
My name is:
I am a Christian.
My goal in life is to be faithful to Christ.
How does this affect my employment?
1. I am honest: Because He guides, I can be trusted to be responsible.
2. I am Thankful: My job is a gift from Him and my employment reminds me constantly of His goodness.
3. I am dependable: I can be counted upon to perform my responsibilities without supervision.
4. I am generous: I seek to expend the resources that He has entrusted to me for the benefit of others.
5. I am sensitive: I do not ignore the needs of others because it makes me uncomfortable but I go beyond my feelings to exercise gifts of love reflected by acts of kindness.
6. I am a servant: In serving others, I forget my own desires and seek the benefit of those I am serving.
7. I am teachable: There is so much to learn in this short lifetime that I refuse to settle down with a mindset of inactivity.
8. I am content: Since all that I possess, ultimately comes from God, I have no reason to complain or charge my employer with being unfair.
9. I am kind: Kindness is the perfect way to demonstrate love. It enables me to forgive others, and to love my enemies.
10. PLEASE BE PATIENT, GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH ME YET.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Henry Jaegers or search for articles on the same topic or others.
The way you wrote this article is an inspiration to us all!
What a gentle reminder that God is in charge of all we do, all we accomplish and all we are!
What a great resume to put forth to potential employers.
Thank you, Henry.