A time is soon coming when all Christians will be faced with a choice, either to serve the 21st century church system or to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
What do I mean by the 21st century church system? It looks like this:
· “People at the top”, who tell others what to do but don’t listen.
· “People in the middle”, who are divided into two main groups, “system” people and “people” people.
· “People at the bottom”, where life for the most part can be described as, “pure drudgery”.
The 21st century church system works (gets things done) like this:
· Hierarchical relationships.
· Formal use of power and authority (coercive power).
· Routine or mechanistic ways of doing things.
· Predominance of one-way communication.
The 21st century church system is referred to in the Book of Revelation as, “Babylon”. God is now calling His people out of the 21st century church system so they can fulfill their purpose in Christ.
What are God’s purposes in the 21st century?
To form a body of people in the earth who will serve Him only. God is going to make a distinction between the righteous and the wicked. The eternal purposes of God include:
· A wife for the Son.
· Children for the Father.
· A house for God’s Spirit to live in.
· A city God’s people can call theirs.
The 21st century church system a.k.a., “Babylon”, is fulfilling the plans and purposes that God has for it, that is, hardening the hearts of sinful men in their deceitful scheming, who think they know better than God, having set aside the righteousness of God to establish their own.
The 21st century church system is going to be judged for being an unfaithful wife who raises harlot daughters and bears illegitimate sons.
The 21st century church system has failed God’s, “home inspection” and its foundations will soon be laid bare.
The 21st century church system a.k.a., “Babylon” is not the city whose architect and builder is God. Not fit for God’s elect it has become the home of every unclean thing. Therefore, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and receive of her plagues.”
Read more articles by Steve Dines or search for articles on the same topic or others.