1. When you are most stressed check on whom you depend
Psalm 121v1-2 "I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help. My help comes from the LORD who made heaven and earth."
2. When you have no way out see the way on which you travel
John 14v6 "I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life."
3. When you are broke see who is your supply
Philipians 4v19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
4. When push comes to shove, see how you react
Job 42v2 "Now I know that You can do all things, and that no plan of Yours can be thwarted."
5. When the going gets tough, see how you make it.
Proverbs 24v10 "If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small."
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by dumi nkomo or search for other articles by topic below.