Let us be very honest with ourselves and take God's Word as it is so we can be blessed by it. That is God's will and purpose for us!
And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life--that is indeed a gift from God.
Rom. 10:11, 12.
As the Scriptures tell us, "Anyone who believes in him (Jesus Christ) will not be disappointed. Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches (wealth) to all who ask for them.
2 Cor. 8:9.
You know (the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ) how full of love and kindness our Lord Jesus Christ was. Though he was very rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.
In three major aspects, the Lord Jesus Christ condescended to our fallen and beaten state, forbearing us and giving up all His rights and goodness for our benefit as He graciously took away our shortcomings, giving us (a) His righteousness – 2 Cor. 5:21, (b) His Health and healing, 1 Peter 2:24. (c) And of course His Wealth, called the gift of Wealth – 2 Cor. 8:9.
Therefore, the gift of Wealth could be defined as the exclusive right, divine capacity and ability (being God's grace) of sons and daughters of God to receive/acquire superabundance of financial and material resources as undeserved free gift and inheritance; and then to have such resources invested to receive even astronomical yields through competent, loyal, faithful and highly anointed and aggressive workforce, all because of the sacrificial suffering of bankruptcy of Jesus Christ for us! 2Cor.8:9; Gal.4:7; Matt.25:14-30; Lk.15; 11-32.
An enlightened heir works less and makes more money because his money does all the work, using other people's effort and resources through well organized and developed systems that could work without him or her. Your days for working for a living are over, get THE GIFT OF WEALTH.
* Are you sick and tired of living from pay check to pay check or of a weak and unstable economic base, sometimes neck deep in debt?
* Fed up with scratching to barely give to great gospel projects or make great investments?
* Perhaps you have a business that's crawling or going down the drain; and probably you're neck deep in dept. It's time to take some action. A desperate situation requires a desperate measure!
* Do you strongly desire to see the superabundance and wealth God promised you and the Church in these last days?
* Do you want to possess your inheritance of Jesus' wealth that is rightfully yours?
* Now you can do so if you're saved, born again and washed in the blood of Jesus Christ. You are God's son, a joint heir with Christ and an inheritor! Rom. 8:17. "As a child of God, your wealth will definitely answer the prayers of many people and institutions around you! "Eccl. 10:19.
It's time to break away from the limitations of salaries, allowances and stipends. From sufficiency to abundance meant for the Church in this last days. You're worth more than that, there's wealth and abundance just for you in Christ Jesus - It's a gift! How much is Jesus worth presently, that's what you're worth as a joint heir! Rom. 8:17; Rev. 5:12.
The gift of wealth - the grace of God for godly wealth acquisition and management - is the power of God that compels you to great wealth and compels great wealth to you as a gift and inheritance. Isa. 45:1-3; Prov. 13:22; Eccl. 2:26; Ps. 112:1-10; 2 Chr. 9:22-24. This is a very powerful tool for wealth creation, acquisition and management, reserved ONLY for the saints, the Church of Jesus Christ.
This amazing and remarkable gift has nothing to do with your present vocation, profession or qualification, but has everything to do with YOU KNOWING YOUR RIGHT AS A SON OR DAUGHTER OF GOD AND JOINT HEIR WITH CHRIST JESUS - AN INHERITOR! Possessing your inheritance is REAPING what you DIDN'T SOW. You're receiving your portion of Jesus' wealth as a joint heir - it's an undeserved free gift - Hallelujah! Rom. 8:17; Rev. 5:12; Gal. 4:1-7; Gal. 3:29.
To every auspicious gift from God, there's a major opposition called the strongman. It's a principality. Once we cast out this strongman or principality, the gift comes unhindered and unfailingly - suddenly, speedily and wholly, just like the gift of the Holy Ghost in Acts 2:2-4. - Praise the Lord! Lk. 11:20-22; Matt. 17:18; James. 1:17; Matt. 7:7-11.
The strongman/principality opposing our wealth inheritance in Christ is discerned and identified as BANKRUPTCY!
2 Cor. 8:9.
You know how full of love and kindness our Lord Jesus Christ was. Though he was very rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.
(To be very rich and become poor is not merely poverty but bankruptcy revealed!)
Now this truth is great and very, very important! And Jesus Christ the truth of God says, as identified devils are rebuked and cast out, the kingdom/blessings of God (the gift of wealth etc) is come and released on us. Believe it and be blessed - glory to God! Matt. 12:28, 29; Matt. 17:18; Lk.11:14.
Strongmen and principalities are tough and stubborn spirits, but effectual and fervent prayers with fasting will always tame and subdue them Jesus says. - What a mighty God we serve! Matt. 17:21KJV; James 5:16; Matt. 12:28, 29; Gen. 3:19-21.
NOW IT'S TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
I encourage you to undertake a 3 day prayer and fasting exercise called "IT'S AN INHERITANCE" (CHOOSE YOUR WEEK AND LET ME KNOW) As we agree, God will do it! Matt.18:19.
The gift of wealth is God's gift by grace through faith. It is the power of God to acquire financial and material and spiritual abundance. It is also the help and grace of God to manage and judiciously appropriate financial abundance in righteousness. Ps. 112:1-10; Isa. 1-3; Eccl. 5:19; 2 Chr. 1:12, 15.
This, our inheritance of wealth in Christ Jesus is superior, and supersedes prosperity and even Solomon's wealth; it's the wealth and wisdom of Jesus Christ - Hallelujah! 2 Chr. 1:12; Matt. 12:42; Rom. 8:17; Rev. 5:12; Jn. 14:12; Jn. 20:21.
One of the differences between the gospel of prosperity and that of the gift of wealth is that to prosper, you must give (sow) to reap a harvest - you must have a farmer's mentality. But to possess the gift of wealth, you must boldly ask to receive your inheritance in Christ Jesus as an heir- you must have an inheritor's mindset. There is a great difference there, can you SEE it???
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
* Please print out this copy. Keep meditating on these words and scriptures and your new perspective will soon amaze you!
3 DAY PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAM GUIDE.
Theme- IT'S AN INHERITANCE!
We shall drink only water throughout the fast and break our fast by breakfast on the 3rd day.
1) Keep asking for the gift of wealth, being the divine capacity to acquire Godly wealth as your inheritance unfailingly in spite of negative circumstances and conditions. This is also the help, assistance and grace of God to manage judiciously, great wealth in righteousness. It's a gift, ask for it! Matt. 7:7-11; Phil. 4:6, 7; Eph. 3:20; Ps. 112:1-10; Isa. 45:1-3, 19. Ask day and night!
2) Rebuke, bind and cast out the strongman, BANKRUPTCY with fear. Lk. 11:20, 21.
3) Attack this principality with fierce fury and force; it is responsible for delaying, hindering and setting in disarray present and potential wealth opportunities. Be very violent please, your destiny might be on the line. Attack this devil day and night! Matt. 11:12; 17:18; 12: 28; Jn.10:10; Isa. 62:6, 7.
Endeavour to partake, don't delay, the benefits are awesome.
Have a great and productive time with the Lord God Almighty!
Apostle Steve Adonai
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Apostle Steve Adonai or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible
500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com