MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
by Apostle Steve Adonai
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
In a few years, your present income or salary might not be sufficient to cover your escalating costs and expenses. You need your own profitable business now. Since weíre not getting any younger, letís avoid getting into retirement in financial scarcity, struggling and scratching, especially after youíve been such a blessing to people and Godís Kingdom.
Know also that itís Godís will for us to make progress, profit and even become financially independent as we depend and trust in His willingness and faithfulness to guide us. To invest our gifts, talents and resources onto profiting is also Godís perfect will. Lk.19:11-26.
1) To build a solid, established, highly successful, and profitable home/business in Christ; - Keep asking in prayer for the gifts of wisdom, understanding and knowledge. These are divine spiritual gifts from above, superior to earthly principles and standards. Prov.24:3; James 1:5-8; Prov.3:5, 6.
2) Itís possible and necessary to operate chains of businesses (never limiting God) without your personal involvement, if youíd ask the Lord earnestly for sound business ideas, competent, loyal, faithful and aggressive workforce, according to Matt.25:14-23. You can start small, moving up to greatness, but let it be with excellence, class and distinction. Job 8:7; Zech.4:10aNLT. The best time and place to start is now, from where you are. Start by converting your gift, talent, profession, or vocation (or whatever you love doing best) into a business or profit generating service. You can also identify a need you can satisfy profitably. But itís very important to start with what you already know or get to really know what youíre starting with.
3) SOURCES OF CAPITAL.
A) Invest, using your savings.
B) Sell your personal effects or property. Your business, well groomed and managed, will buy you back whatever you sold in a short time. Do the most to raise, use and effectively manage your own capital as you start without incurring any debts.
C) Share your dream with only close and well meaning friends, relatives and acquaintances asking for their financial support as a loan, as business partners or their free will donations.
D) Armed with your neatly and professionally prepared business plan, seek the counsel and financial support of the financial community, e.g. Banks, Cooperatives, and Venture Capitalists etc.
4) Be absolutely focused on building a solid and highly successful business first. Manage your costs and cash flow in such a way that purchases and acquisitions of income generating projects, programs and products are always your top priority. These are your real assets. Keep doing this and youíll keep flourishing. Prov.24:27.
5) PRAYER AND FAITH (ACTION).
Be a man or woman of prayer. Be very diligent and persistent. Prayer, diligence and persistence are the unbeatable trio! Pray, and endeavor to work in agreement and harmony always with your spouse or/and staff. Itís very powerful and highly productive. Avoid at all cost, cacophonous, contentious or dubious alliances. Remember too to delegate and decentralize functions and responsibilities, you donít know it all. Seek the advice of specialists, experts and professionals in spite of the cost; because, no matter who you are, what you know or what you have, YOU STILL NEED HELP!
It takes teamwork,
To make a dream work.
Itís not just about me,
But, itís really about we!
Eccl.4:9; Prov.20:18; Prov.24:5, 6.
ďA group of brains, coordinated or connected (a master mind) in a spirit of harmony, will provide more thought energy (through synergy) than a single brain, just as a group of electric batteries will provide more energy than a single batteryĒ Ė Napoleon Hill.
Remember, through all this; never ever undermine the importance and necessity of seeking first the counsel, wisdom and direction of the Holy Spirit, the ultimate guaranty for true success and infallible insurance against manís imperfections.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct you paths.
Zech.4:6 ....It is not by force or by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD Almighty.
5) Its virtually impossible and very frustrating too, to be a blessing without being blessed. We can only give what we have. God has appointed and mandated us as His extension for disseminating His gifts, blessings and mercies to humanity. The gift of wealth, our great wealth inheritance in Christ Jesus gets us financially and materially blessed so we can be a blessing financially and materially, through giving and sharing generously and cheerfully. 2Cor.8:9; 2Cor.9:7-15.
The difference between the poor and the rich is this; one is financially disciplined, with absolute authority and firm control over his income and expenditure, while the other isnít. Letís be strong, knowledgeable and prudent to determine when, from where and how much cash comes to us, then also be authoritative and sharp enough to control how much cash and to where it goes from us.
6) STRATEGIC INTERCESSION.
To keep, sustain and profitably manage Godís blessings at our disposal, we must be spiritually violent as competent warriors. Always attack, overrule and restrain the Devil and his cohorts like bankruptcy/poverty, fear etc, assigned to steal kill and destroy, using the blood, the name of Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. With these, victory, success and financial abundance are at your beck and call to the glory of God! John 10:10; Lk.11:14-22.
By the grace of God, you're saved and healthy (Eph.2:8; Matt.8:17), now by His grace, it's time to be wealthy. 2Cor.8:9.
SECURE A BLESSED TOMORROW, TODAY!
ē Read books on Sales/Marketing, Accounting, Business Management, and Investing.
ē Comments, questions are welcome.
Have a marvelous day in Godís awesome presence.
Apostle Steve Adonai.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Apostle Steve Adonai or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.