One of the characteristics of the end times is the liberal manifestation of the gift of marriage. Marriage is a blessing to the Church. It's also a weapon to overcome the prevalent and astonishingly high level of sexual immorality and perversion in our present world. Lk.17:26, 27; 1Cor.. 7:2, 7-9. Getting married also gets you God's favour. Prov. 18:22.
The need to resolutely and diligently ensure a proper foundation for your marriage can't be over emphasized. YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, SAVED AND WASHED IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - 2 Cor.. 5:21; Jn. 1:12. DON'T EVER, CONSIDER MARRYING SOMEONE WHO'S NOT - BEWARE! 2 Cor.. 6:14-16; Amos 3:3; 2 Chr. 21:6.
If you missed it the first time and are divorced, then do it properly this time, affliction shall not arise a second time, don't give up! If you're not divorced then trust God as we seek Him for a miracle. Neh. 1:9, 12, 13; 1Cor. 7:12-17.
Thereafter, as you reverence your husband, God will see to it that he loves you as Christ loves the Church - play your part faithfully. Husbands, as you love your wife, God will make her reverence and respect you - while seeking Him. Hallelujah!
Eph. 5:21-33; Col. 3:18-21.
And don't "marry" before you get married; flee fornication which is spiritually illegal marriage! 1Cor.6:15-20.
A good, holy, harmonious & enduring marriage is a good gift from the Lord, known as THE GIFT OF MARRIAGE - 1Cor.7:7b.NLT. But every gift from God must be contended for since our known adversary, the devil is out to steal, kill & destroy present & potential marital relationships - DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOURS!
The spirit of divorce and marital separation is on the rampage to delay, hinder and set in disarray these relationships. Can you discern this phenomenon? Nevertheless, Jesus says, this type of strongman and principality can be tamed and cast out through effectual prayer and fasting - this is good news! - Matt. 17:21 KJV; Jms. 5:16; Mtt.11:12; Gen.3:19-21.
Now, the onus is on you to stop the devil's works of delay and disharmony in your present or potential marriage - and of course you can! Also commit yourself to bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit before your spouse - Remember that you represent divinity to humanity, therefore ensure godly dignity. Gal. 5:22-26; 1Pet. 3:1-12. For example, lack of tongue control is a clear indication of lack of the fruit of self control. So start proper self control with prompt tongue control, in Jesus' name. Jms. 3:2; Gal. 5:22-26.
I hereby invite you to participate a powerful 3 day prayer and fasting exercise from Sunday - Friday called "GETTING MARRIED & ENJOYING MARRIAGE" - This is the gift of marriage, the divine capacity to get married to your God chosen spouse unfailingly, in spite of negative or opposing circumstances and situations. It is also the help, assistance and grace of God to experience a holy, harmonious, enjoyable and honorable marriage - it's a gift by grace through faith, glory to God! Undertake this with your fiancée or friend if you must.
2) Ask the Lord to teach and enable you to bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit in your present or potential marriage. Read out these fruit before God, desiring them. Gal.5:22-26; 1Pet.3:1-12.
Day 2 & 3.
1) Asking and receiving with boldness and in one accord as sons of God and heirs! Matt. 18:18-20; 2 Cor.. 10:3-6.
2) Read out Psalms 18 as a prayer to God daily.
3) Break curses and ungodly covenants. Gal.3:13,14; Num.23:23.
Confess these scriptures in prayer.
2) Ask for the gift of marriage, being the divine capacity to get married aright, unfailingly in spite of negative circumstances and conditions. This is also the help, assistance and grace of God to experience a holy, harmonious and honorable married life - it's a gift, ask for it! Matt. 7:7-11; Phil. 4:6, 7; Heb. 13:4; Isa.45:19 NLT
Ask day and night!
3) Rebuke, bind and cast out the strongman, divorce and marital separation. Lk.11:20,21, Mk.16:17.
4) Attack this principality with fierce fury and force. It is responsible for delaying, hindering and setting in disarray present and potential marriages. Be very violent please, your destiny might be on the line. Attack this devil day and night! Matt. 11:12; Matt. 17:18; Matt. 12:28; Jn. 10:10; Isa. 62:6, 7
5) Wake up at midnight to pray- YOU MUST RECEIVE THIS TIME! Lk. 18:1-8; Isa. 62:6, 7; Neh. 1:6
6) Shun talkativeness; spend most of your day meditating on these and more scriptures prayerfully. Read good Christian books on marriage and courtship during this fast period. Then you'll pray in faith effortlessly. Jms. 5:15
7) Give thanks to God daily for answered prayers. EXPECT and PREPARE for a new and glorious marital relationship, because your expectation is your faith, knowing that FAITH CAN'T FAIL - HALLELUJAH! - Ps.65:5 NLT; 1Jn. 5:14, 15
Have a marvelous day in God's awesome presence.
Apostle Steve Adonai.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW