Now available on Amazon, "God Tales, An Anthology"

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Current Biblical worldview discussions welcome. Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann

Jacob Ben Avraham
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Now available on Amazon, "God Tales, An Anthology"

Post by Jacob Ben Avraham »

Hello Everyone,

This is me, Ben Avraham, I write for the theology section, and the readership is like a roller coaster, up and down. I am happy to say that my eBook "God Tales, An Anthology" is now available in print form on Amazon.

This was an endeavor of about 5 years in the making. I probably filled about 4 composition notebooks first. Then sat down at my PC and printed them using "Office WORD" after that, I decided to arrange the stories in an eBook format and just offer them for free on different Fourm sites, especially to those who read my posts. At school, some teachers gave me small offerings ($3) or at times, pocket change. I mean, they wanted to give me something. But my goal is to get the book out to people who look to understand God's WORD through creative writing. I took creative writing courses at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA from 1985-1990. So, I thought I would put what I learned to good use.

My book is a faith-based book with short stories and poems about the Judeo-Christian faith. The stories are about both Biblical and non-Biblical characters who go through different situations and how their faith interacts with those situations.

; There is a section with my original poetry and memories from my childhood years, all related to the faith. Some of the stories (for example) are;

""The Prophecy" (A Tale of pirates on the high seas) "A Scribe's Story" (A tale from Ancient Egypt during the Exodus) "When the Guns were Silent" (A Christmas tale from World War I)

The book has 172 pages, with color pics at the end of each story. If you would like a free "e" copy to look it over, Please feel free to leave me a note with your email address, and I will send you a free "e" copy.

Here's the Amazon link:

https://l.messenger.com/l.php?u=https%3 ... ZlCOHtntM4
Shann

Re: Now available on Amazon, "God Tales, An Anthology"

Post by Shann »

Congratulations on your book. Happy Dance!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “The Water Cooler”