To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Tell me what you think. I would like to submit it.

FaithWriters want your input to help make FaithWriters even better. What do writers really want? If you know the answer, post here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards

Shething36
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Tell me what you think. I would like to submit it.

Postby Shething36 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Best way to delete...sorry
Last edited by Shething36 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glorybee

Re: Tell me what you think. I would like to submit it.

Postby glorybee » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Shething--

If you are thinking about entering this for the Writing Challenge this week ("The end of the tunnel"), you really shouldn't post it here. Those entries are to be anonymous, and they're not to be published anywhere first. Even a posting on the message boards could be considered "published."

Don't worry about this, not a bit. It takes everyone a bit of time to get used to the Challenge and its rules. Just in case you missed them, though, you can read them on this page--click the link that says "submission rules" at the top left. http://www.faithwriters.com/writing-challenge-intro.php

My recommendation would be that you delete this post, if you see my reply quite soon, and go ahead and enter the contest. Otherwise, you might want to wait until next week's contest. This particular essay could still be entered in Regular Submissions--just not in the Weekly Challenge.

Glad you're here--hope to be seeing quite a bit of you in and around FaithWriters!
Jan Ackerson

emil14glee
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby emil14glee » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 am

I have many things to submit for but I doubt if you can publish it.

glorybee

Postby glorybee » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 am

emil14glee wrote:I have many things to submit for but I doubt if you can publish it.

I'm not sure that I understand this post. Do you have a question about submitting here at FaithWriters, either for the Writing Challenge or in Regular Submission?
Jan Ackerson

Return to Feedback for FaithWriters