To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Looking for a Part Time Bible Writer

Heard of a great freelance opportunity or writing contest? Please share it here. No advertising, please!

Moderators: mikeedwards, cori67, RedBaron

Bible Quotes
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Looking for a Part Time Bible Writer

Postby Bible Quotes » Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 pm

We are looking for an inspired copywriter who is looking for an ongoing engagement to write from your heart for our site Your Bible Quotes. We are looking for someone who would like to write a unique 500 word or more article about any bible quotes they would like to discuss for that week. You can feature a couple or just one a week and give your opinion and insight into it. Would love to hear if anyone is interested and you can reach us through the site.

LeAnn
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Looking for a Part Time Bible Writer

Postby LeAnn » Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi, my name is LeAnn. I'm replying to your post "part-time Bible writer". I was unable to upload my writing sample. You can find it at my blogger "The Writer's Cross" at writerscross.blogspot.com

My email is lstrickland.wright@gmail.com

Thank you.

Bible Quotes
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Looking for a Part Time Bible Writer

Postby Bible Quotes » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 am

Thank you everyone for the incredible response. We are blown away by the engagement here at Faith Writer and the number of extremely qualified candidates that have submitted material. At this time we have decided on a writer and are moving forward with her. We thank you all again for the amazing response and hope to see you on our site in the future.

God Bless
Jonathan
http://www.yourbiblequotes.com

Return to FreeLance Opportunities & Writing Contests