To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Ratings Feedback Reports

Here's where you can discuss everything to do with the Writing Challenge. Feel free to ask questions.
http://www.faithwriters.com/writing-challenge-intro.php

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Ratings Feedback Reports

Postby Deb Porter » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 am

Thanks for pointing out that's written in a post somewhere, Shann. (Do you know where exactly?). No, that was cut out ages ago, and we did make it known at the time (just can't remember where). There is a lot of time involved with each report, so the work of providing these for free each week (when there is just so much other work happening as well) was too much.

But I know the vast majority of people who received them were really blessed by the information.

I guess it came down to the fact that I just can't keep giving things away. End up a very tired Deb.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Shann

Postby Shann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 am

Yeah I totally understand way it had to go. I'm amazed with all you do accomplish. A newbie mentioned it to me but I couldn't find the link
Shann
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

merrimj1122
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby merrimj1122 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:40 am

Hi,

I am surfing a bit here today the forums which I hardly do, and came to this thread in feedback reports. Can we still purchase a rating feedback report? The last comment on thread said " that was cut out ages ago" but it seemed to be only one year, and I am thinking the "that" may have been just the "free" ratings report?
Please can you let me know? Would love to buy one of these feedback rating reports.
Thanks
Mar

Shann

Postby Shann » Sat May 17, 2014 12:05 pm

You can still get them. I'm not sure how much they cost now, but believe Deb is still offering them here: http://www.finessewriting.com.au/FWFeed ... ation.html

Also if you are a gold or platinum member, you can use the critique circle to get some feedback from other members. This can be done only after the judging is completed and is done by other members where the one Deb offers gives feedback about how the judges felt about your story. It's super helpful.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

RachelM
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby RachelM » Sun May 18, 2014 12:35 am

I've purchased two of the rating feedback reports, and was totally blessed by the feedback that Deb gave. They were thorough and clear and really helped me to understand why some of my entries did well and others didn't.

The critique circle is amazing too! I've only submitted one story, but I will be using it much more in the future. I received three very helpful critiques and two of them were from professional editors!
My FaithWriters profile: RachelM FW member profile

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Sun May 18, 2014 2:41 am

The reports are still available, but I don't tend to push them. (It was the free ratings reports that were cut out ages ago, for workload reasons).

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Previous

Return to Writing Challenge - General Discussion