To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Is There Any Other Titanic Sinking?

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

chagan1
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Is There Any Other Titanic Sinking?

Postby chagan1 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:23 am

Titanic has become a metaphor and the question simply is-Is your message, ministry or even your life sinking right before your very eyes? My new book "12 Titanic Lessons for Christians: Lessons to Motivate, Challenge and Empower" does exactly that. It challenges christians with danger lessons, time lessons, and motivational lessons all culled from the timeless metaphor that is Titanic.

LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- History testifies that our natural reaction of relying on human intelligence and developing strong physical barriers against disasters does not work. The Titanic disaster of April 15, 1912 has been described as one of the most fascinating single events in human history

Charles Hagan's book adds to the Titanic story with his "12 Titanic Lessons for Christians!" You will find in this book danger lessons, time lessons,and motivational lessons-all culled from the Titanic disaster. The Titanic hides a Titanic lessons in its belly. It tells us that adversities should shake us from our reverie and encourage us as christians to ask, "What are we pursuing in our lives? Why am I working so hard to gain things that GOD says are impermanent? Should I not slow down and attempt to hear God's voice imploring me to seek his kingdom? The only real help when somene is suffering comes from GOD. To whom shall we turn? He alone has the words to eternal life (John 6:68).

The Titanic story is more than just a lesson about the sinking of a luxury liner and taking 1595 people to an icy grave in the Atlantic ocean. It serves as a living morality play about humanity itself, including our disparities and our dichotomies. The book draws numerous modern day parallels with the Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004, Japan's 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster, the Los Angeles Metrolink commuter train crash of 2008, the Armenia Earthquake of December 1988, and the 2005 Hurricane (Katrina) that devastated New Orleans and the Mississippi beachfront towns.

You can order "12 Titanic Lessons for Christians" through http://www.amazon.com/author/charleshagan or http://www.barnesandnoble.com. You may also order directly from the publisher at Millennium Vision Press at 401 W. Main Street, Suite # 1803 Louisville, KY 40202 (phone 5025892607) or http://www.millennium-vision.com.

U.S. perfect bound print book price is $14.99 plus shipping of $3.20. Total price $18.19. ISBN # 9780975949030. 128 pp. The book is also available as an Ebook through all major ebook retailers worldwide such as Amazon Kindle, Baker & Taylor, Barnes and Noble Nook. ISBN # 978095949061. Ebook price in U.S.is $6.99 Canadian Print Price for perfect bound is $16.99. Ebook Available in Canada through kobo books.for $7.99 (CAN).

Media Contact: Charles C. Hagan, Jr., Millennium Vision Press, (502) 589-2607, chagan1@bellsouth.net

News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Last edited by chagan1 on Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedBaron

Re: Is There Any Other Titanoc Sinking?

Postby RedBaron » Wed May 07, 2014 10:26 am

We prefer people get to know us first before posting outside links advertising things. We do share publishing successes, but as mentioned, please get to know us first.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Return to The Water Cooler