To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

FaithWriters Magazine

FaithWriters want your input to help make FaithWriters even better. What do writers really want? If you know the answer, post here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards

yarra
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

FaithWriters Magazine

Postby yarra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:54 am

I just tried to find the FaithWriters magazine and the link took me to a site which had FaithWritersMagazine.com at the top but was not the magazine. I tried again in case I'd done something wrong. Still not the magazine. Just wondering where it's got to or how one gets to it from that link. Am I missing something? Thanks, Ellen

itsjoanne

Re: FaithWriters Magazine

Postby itsjoanne » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:32 am

Checking into it right now, Yarra. Not sure what the issue is :)

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Postby Deb Porter » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 am

Very odd. Don't know if Jo has checked, but you're right. It's going to holding pages.

Jo, did you check? It should have the March issue up.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

itsjoanne

Postby itsjoanne » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

Sorry - just forgot to get back with you. I DID check, and I guess the old hosting company for that site went out of business - Andrew (our tech guy) supposedly fixed it at his end, and it should be working soon. Just dropped him another note to check on it.

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Thanks Jo. Andrew would have been my first port of call. :lol: If that's what happened with the host, then it would be a case of moving everything to a new host. So I guess it may take a little time. Thanks for checking.

Love, Deb

itsjoanne

Postby itsjoanne » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 am

Deb Porter wrote:Thanks Jo. Andrew would have been my first port of call. :lol: If that's what happened with the host, then it would be a case of moving everything to a new host. So I guess it may take a little time. Thanks for checking.

Love, Deb

No problem :) Still haven't heard back from him, but will let you know when I do.

lish1936
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby lish1936 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Maybe, just maybe, you can help me too, Joanne. Something really crazy happened to me on my way to no longer receiving the Daily Devotional or the Monthly Newsletter in my emails, after I started using a laptop.

I tried subscribing again, and the GetResponse site never confirms my request. You are my last resort :-), because Mike tried but couldn't resolve it. Got any ideas as to what might have happened.

:helpwobble Lillian
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

Shann

Postby Shann » Fri May 02, 2014 1:08 pm

I saw somewhere that Mike and Bea said there had been some hacking which stopped the devotions for a few days and slowed down the newsletter. I believe all is fixed. I did get the newsletter today (although it went into my promotions file as do the devotions sometimes, not always) If you haven't gotten it yet, you may want to send out an email to Mike or Bea. Sorry I'd look up the address but am running out of steam. (Thanks for prayers it means so much) HUGS

If you'd like I could forward the newsletter and a few devos I'm not sure if I have your email but PM it to me if you'd like and I can do that until it gets figured out. Hopefully the hacking problem will resolve it and you can try it again.

Also my hubby who is a computer geek told me about this huge problem with MS explorer and windows so I wonder if that could be it too. I don't remember all the technical things he said only that it was giving him huge headaches at work and probably will continue to do so for a few weeks
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

lish1936

Postby lish1936 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Oh, Shann, thanks so much for responding. Bless you. I don't want you to do anything but get better. Mike suggests that I should first try to get another e-mail address and see what happens after that.

Every day in every way may God's healing power make you stronger and stronger.

:hugs3 Lillian
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

DustBSH
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby DustBSH » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Is there rally a Faithwriters magzane? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Blessings

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:11 am

DustBSH wrote:Is there rally a Faithwriters magzane? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Blessings

Wrapped up early this year. The benefit didn't come close to balancing against the time and cost involved. That happened both times the magazine was in operation.

Love, Deb

DustBSH
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby DustBSH » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Ha, totally understand. There's enough on the site anyway to keep us busy. Thanks. :thankssign

Return to Feedback for FaithWriters