To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Looking for critiques

Welcome to the FaithWriters.com member forums. We hope you will enjoy the fellowship, encouragement and inspiration of this community.

Please take a moment or two to read the information in this forum about posting. Thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron

Ltfaulds
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Looking for critiques

Postby Ltfaulds » Thu May 01, 2014 1:27 pm

I wrote a story or Bible study called: Salvation, a study of baptism. This is the first thing I have ever tried to write. I am looking for people to critique it. Thank you.

Shann

Re: Looking for critiques

Postby Shann » Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

The b est place to get a detailed critique is in the Critique Circle. If you're not a Gold or Platinum member, however, and still would like feedback, include the link to your article to make it easier to find. (Just go up to the URL (where you type in the website) and right click to copy then come back here and past the link) The site is so huge it is difficult to find stories. Another thing you may want to consider is add the link to your profile in your signature. Every time you post on the boards it will come up and people can click on it and see qll of your stories on FW. If you click on mine it will take you to my bio and all my FW stories. You can find out how to add it to your signature (among other great things) in the FAQ section of the message boards.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Welcome and Information for Using the Forums