To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

His Continued Faithfulness

A place to discuss writing and publishing of Devotions and other Inspirational Articles. Feel free to share your devotionals and inspirational articles here.

Moderator: Deb Porter

hldude
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

His Continued Faithfulness

Postby hldude » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

“His Continued Faithfulness”
By Zach Wood
Deuteronomy 7:9, “Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.”

My favorite word from that passage is “faithful”. When I think of God and His faithfulness in my life, it makes me smile. I am honestly sad when I think of all the times in my life when I’ve been unfaithful to Him in my relationship to Him. No matter how many times I’ve gone my own way and done my own thing, He continues to be faithful and forgive me when I repent of my sins.

I’m also thankful that God is so faithful when other people and things let me down. So many of us put our trust in the things of this world to please and satisfy, but we end up getting left dry and searching for more fulfillment. God alone fills that void and He is so faithful to us, even when we mess things up and go our own ways. He forgives if we will just confess to Him and ask for that forgiveness. He will pick us up and carry us on. I love that about our Awesome God!

I encourage you all to think each day about how God has been so faithful in your life and in His provisions to you and your family. He is so faithful to us and we need to be faithful as we show Him our love through obeying His commands.

Let us be reminded daily of His continued faithfulness and continue in our faithfulness to live for Him.

tomoral
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: His Continued Faithfulness

Postby tomoral » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:08 pm

When you put all your faith in another human being, they, in their humanness, will always let you down. We put all our faith in God.

He never lets us down, we just have to wait for His timing, not ours.

Enjoyed this post immensely!
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394

Return to Devotional/Inspirational Writing