To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Surviving the Predatory Lies of Anorexia, New (e)book is OUT

Post Your Praise Reports Here!

Moderators: itsjoanne, beaedwards, RedBaron

benjity2
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Surviving the Predatory Lies of Anorexia, New (e)book is OUT

Postby benjity2 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:48 am

Thank you to all my FaithWriters friends and encouragers! This week, I signed a contract with Bettie Youngs Books and my new book is available on Amazon - Surviving the Predatory Lies of Anorexia.

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Predatory-Lies-Anorexia-Kelly-ebook/dp/B00HFGMBJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387632972&sr=8-1&keywords=abby+kelly+predatory+lies

Very soon, it will available through the FaithWriters' book store and then the paperback will be published in March.

Praise the Lord! Merry Christmas!

http://predatory-lies.com/2013/12/21/surviving-the-predatory-lies-of-anorexia-is-here/

hopewriter4him
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Surviving the Predatory Lies of Anorexia, New (e)book is

Postby hopewriter4him » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I am looking forward to reading this new book of yours.
Read the reviews from amazon-great to see so many positives things said.
I am new to faithwriters so just now seeing this post but wanted to let you know I'm excited and rejoice with you. I, too, live today in victory through our Lord Jesus Christ, from the bondage of anorexia. I have memorized the verse you've chosen as yours in . Congrats to you on your book.
Hope Writer
karenlpolk@gmail.com

seasalt44
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby seasalt44 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Yea, Abby. Blessings, many will receive the message God intended to read this awsome book. Thanks for taking all the effort to bring it to reality.

Laurie
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Laurie » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:34 am

Rejoicing with you in your recovery and the publication of your book. :) It's great that you're willing to share your story with others.

Hope Writer, congrats to you on your recovery also. :)

I'm also a recovered anorexic, and I run a website called Freedom from Eating Disorders. If you're interested, you can find the link in my signature. I don't know if either of you would be interested, but I publish recovery stories.

markcrossley

Postby markcrossley » Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 am

This is excellent news I am delighted for you, it's a challenge to write a book, get it published and people will buy it, I pray your book will reach the people it is meant to in Jesus Name. Amen.

Warm regards,

Mark.E.Crossley BA (Hons)
Moderator, Faithwriters.com
mec980@yahoo.co.uk

Return to Praise Reports