|Attention: FaithWriters needs your financial support to continue. Get more tools to improve your writing, support the growth of new writers and spread the gospel in over 230 countries. PLEASE UPGRADE HERE.|
Translate this forum into over 50 languages using the translator at the top right of this page.
And on still another subject - Anybody wanna try this and tell me if it works?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=40 ... =2&theater
Don, that is a lot of ice. I've never understood the allure of ice fishing, but then, to my husband's dismay, I really don't like any kind of fishing that much.
Paraprosdokians (Winston Churchill loved them) are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected and is frequently humorous.
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you ... but it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up -- we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
9. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
10. In filling out an application, where it says, "In case of emergency, notify..." I answered "a doctor."
11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
13. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
15. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
16. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
17. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
My Account |
What's New |
Site Map |
Contact Us |
Monthly Newsletter | SITE INFO | Link To Us | Become A Member | ADVERTISING