To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

A Late Bloomer

By sponsoring a member for a Gold or Platinum membership, you are helping them grow as a writer. By making a donation, you are helping to keep FaithWriters.com on-line and growing. Thank you for being a blessing.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron

TheReverendKelly
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

A Late Bloomer

Postby TheReverendKelly » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 am

Hello, I do not know if I am worthy or not. I would like someone to sponsor me. I have been a missionary pastor here in the Philippines. We were affected by typhoon Yolunda. Our home was not destroyed, and our community was safe. For a time we did not know what was going to happen.

I am on disability insurance and as much as I have a passion for writing, I cannot afford the membership in the gold or platinum membership. I am limited to what I can do. We have 3 year old son. I just turned 54 on December 16, 2013. And our son will turn 4 on March 8, 2014. And as I learn to be a better writer, it is a good legacy I can pass on to him.

If this is something you would like to do, I would appreciate it, if not I will do the best I can in the silver membership. I want to thank you for considering me.

Return to Sponsor a Member or Make a Donation