To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

New books? Way out of the loop.

Information and announcements about new Mixed Blessings Anthologies which are a compilation of the Editors' Choice winning Writing Challenge entries.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Wrider
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

New books? Way out of the loop.

Postby Wrider » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:27 pm

It's been a VERY long time since I've hung out around here, so please pardon me being so clueless. I hadn't thought about the FW books in a while, so I checked out the link that's on the board index, which didn't show any books since Hidden in the Hymns. I just now spotted a post here about a newer book that listed me as one of the authors but...I hadn't heard anything about the availability of any new books. Can someone pull me back into the loop? :D
Rachel B

Shann

Re: New books? Way out of the loop.

Postby Shann » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:33 pm

It isn't ready yet, but Deb is working on it quite diligently and plans for a release by the end of March. If you haven't heard from her to have you sign a release and your name is listed in this one, you may want to shoot her out a PM or email. And it's good to see you back. :D
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Wrider

Re: New books? Way out of the loop.

Postby Wrider » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 am

Thank you!
:thankssign
Rachel B

Return to Challenge Books - Mixed Blessings