To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Mind-blowing Fact

Information and announcements about new Mixed Blessings Anthologies which are a compilation of the Editors' Choice winning Writing Challenge entries.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Mind-blowing Fact

Postby Deb Porter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Over the last week, I have been doing some admin work in preparation for the run of Mixed Blessings Books (starting the end of March this year). These are the books compiled from The FaithWriters Writing Challenge. Anyway, the admin work was compiling a clear list of all the books to be published, the authors in each, and how many articles each of those authors has in each book.

Anyway, as of the last topic at the end of December, a total of 433 authors will be published in these anthologies. Some have multiple articles in many books, such as Melanie Kerr, Debbie Roome, Jan Ackerson, Kenn Allen, Linda Germain, Vincent Lyons, Yvonne Blake, Verna Cole Mitchell ... to name just a few.

Of course, that number of authors will increase a little more with every week of the Challenge, but how exciting to see that many members being given another opportunity to be published!

So if you haven't been entering the Challenge, it's a great time to do so. Although it will be great to see these authors in the books, the greatest benefit of the Challenge really is the personal challenge it is to the individual author. The more you involve yourself in the Challenge, the more you will gain.

Anyway, stay tuned for more information about the Mixed Blessings books. Book 1 will be released at the end of March.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

lish1936
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Mind-blowing Fact

Postby lish1936 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:13 pm

433 authors! That is "mind-blowing." :D

Blessings,

Lillian
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

RachelM

Re: Mind-blowing Fact

Postby RachelM » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Amazing! I'm so excited for everyone who will have their work published! :D
My FaithWriters profile: RachelM FW member profile

Return to Challenge Books - Mixed Blessings