Just paid the platinum membership (the 10.95) per month

For those who want to know more about the Platinum (500) and Gold Memberships.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

kadeegrace
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Just paid the platinum membership (the 10.95) per month

Post by kadeegrace »

Hello...
I have a question please. I joined the site yesterday. I just within the last hour or so, upgraded to the Platinum, for the $10.95 per month. It shows it was paid and I have the receipt also in pay pal as being paid. It had said it started immediately if I added my bank info. I did, and it was paid through P.P already, yet it is not showing up anywhere and keeps telling me to become a paid member. I have sent a message to the contact link as well, but wondered if anyone could help me out. I just paid the 10.95 membership fee that will continue for a year, yet I cant now get any of the benefits? I cant even check my private messages yet that show up, and cant add my e-book, or anything else. Can anyone help me please.....ty so much
kadeegrace
RedBaron

Re: Just paid the platinum membership (the 10.95) per month

Post by RedBaron »

The best thing to do is send a message here, with your name and email address used for the account. They'll get it fixed. :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07
Shann

Re: Just paid the platinum membership (the 10.95) per month

Post by Shann »

It sometimes takes a few hours or even a day or two. I remember when I first joined I was worried if everything would go through in time for the challenge (that was back before they offered four free challenges each year to Silver members) and I think it was a Tuesday or even a Wednesday and it did. It just takes time for the banking and everything to go through. Also not sure which time zone you're in but that could make a difference too since things here go on the Eastern (new York area) time zone. Hopefully though you will have access to everything soon. I'm excited you joined and can tell you it is worth every penny. I can't even begin to tell you all the times I've benefited from my platinum membership. The most recent was getting my book up and in the site's store. (That took a day or two to process too.)

Also pop into the newbie nook and introduce yourself. You'll find a lot of welcoming and helpful people here. I'm excited that you joined and upgraded to the platinum membership! :welcome
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “Questions about the FaithWriters Platinum and Gold Memberships”