To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Christmas Writing Competition with Cash Prizes

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

Jan Ross
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Christmas Writing Competition with Cash Prizes

Postby Jan Ross » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 am

Hi friends!

Just wanted to invite you to submit your Christmas story to the Eighth Annual JournEzine Christmas Story Competition. The deadline is coming up quickly but we're still accepting entries.

If you haven't sent in your submission yet, please check here for rules and guidelines (http://www.journezine.com/journezines-eighth-annual-christmas-story-competition-according-to-the-plan/). We're excited to see whose stories will place in this year's competition!

Here is a link to last year's results (http://www.journezine.com/winners-announced-and-free-download-of-all-entries/). A link appears on this page with a pdf download of all submissions from 2012's competition.

Let me know if you have any questions ... hope to see your entry (or entries) among those waiting to be submitted to the judges after the December 18 (midnight) deadline.

God bless,

Jan Ross
jross@heartofgodinternational.org

Return to The Water Cooler