To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Keeping Christian writing available after the rapture?

Your place to interact directly with the owners of FaithWriters.

Moderators: mikeedwards, itsjoanne, beaedwards, RedBaron

counselorjanhughes
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Keeping Christian writing available after the rapture?

Postby counselorjanhughes » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Does anyone have ideas or information about how we as Christians might keep our writing for the Lord available after the rapture? By writing, I mean articles, books, blogs, websites, and any other format available online. A lot of people will not believe the truth until after we are with Jesus. I welcome suggestions and thank you in advance, in Jesus' name.

Shann

Re: Keeping Christian writing available after the rapture?

Postby Shann » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Hmm that's an interesting question. Of course by publishing books or blogs that might make them available. You also could share pieces with friends and family who are not Christians. They will be desperate for an answer and may turn to your information.

You may want to post this in the theology thread. The people there are quite knowledgeable and passionate so be prepared for some great lively discussion.

Also make sure you pop into the newbie nook and introduce yourself so more people can welcome you and get to know you. :welcome
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

beaedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby beaedwards » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:39 pm

We will be posting a job opening for someone that's 'left behind' to take over the administrative duties of the web site however since all of us will be gone it's a mute point :lol:

In His love,
Bea

swfdoc1
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby swfdoc1 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:18 am

counselorjanhughes wrote:Does anyone have ideas or information about how we as Christians might keep our writing for the Lord available after the rapture? By writing, I mean articles, books, blogs, websites, and any other format available online. A lot of people will not believe the truth until after we are with Jesus. I welcome suggestions and thank you in advance, in Jesus' name.

As Shann mentioned, you might have gotten some interesting interaction over at the Theology Board. I'll just do a quick "drive-by" (since I will have limited Internet access until late Sun.)

From your question, I assume you embrace either pre-mil, pre-trib or pre-mil, mid-trib eschatology. If you have not already, you should investigate other eschatologies, such as post-mil; pre-mil, post-trib; or a-mil (present-mil). If you find that one of these is more biblically sound, you won't have to worry about your question.

It's amazing to me how many people have no idea that eschatological views other than the one to which they are first introduced even exist and/or are unwilling to critically consider any view other that one or the one their pastor teaches--although I have not idea whether you are such a person or whether you have evaluated them all.

Anyway, just a suggestion.
Steve
nlf.net
________
"When the Round Table is broken every man must follow Galahad or Mordred; middle
things are gone." C.S. Lewis
“The chief purpose of life … is to increase according to our capacity our knowledge of God by all the means we have, and to be moved by it to praise and thanks. To do as we say in the Gloria in Excelsis ... We praise you, we call you holy, we worship you, we proclaim your glory, we thank you for the greatness of your splendor.” J.R.R. Tolkien

Return to Mike & Bea's Corner