To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

My YA Novel

If Fiction is your forte, this is the forum for you. This is the place to share information and get help on the road to writing the next great novel.

Moderators: itsjoanne, Sparrow, RedBaron

jaybird
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

My YA Novel

Postby jaybird » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Hmm, I wonder if someone would be interested in looking/proofing my novel.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

"Why sweat the small stuff when it's really not a big stink" - my quote

http://www.journalhome.com/ThingsToShare/

Sparrow

Re: My YA Novel

Postby Sparrow » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 pm

I wish I could, but I'm not even keeping up on my current obligations very well right now. Hope someone jumps in!
Amy Michelle Wiley
Check out my booklet, Bring Your Writing to Life: a writer's guide to "show; don't tell". Buy it here.
My Website, Sparrow's Flight

Nadine
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Nadine » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:17 pm

I know this may not be exactly what you were hoping, but I am launching my freelance editing website this week and offering a special price for full manuscript edits: $150 for 80,000 words or less and $200 for 120,000 words less. This is a huge bargain compared to other freelance editing options. I'm only able to make them so low because my husband and I are getting desperate financially.

I'd be happy to read and edit your novel if one of the above prices works for you. If your novel is less than 80,000 I'd be happy to work out a discount price that still works with you! Please go to my website (http://nadinebrandes.wordpress.com/) and you can contact me through there. Let me know if you have any questions!
Take your manuscript to the next serious level. My freelance editing services meet the needs of anyone looking for a professional eye outside personal critique groups. I'm happy to work within any budget.
Editorial Services: http://nadinebrandes.wordpress.com/editorial-services/
Business E-mail: brandeseditorial@gmail.com

WriteTight
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby WriteTight » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi Jaybird,

I know your post is a bit old, but if you're still in need I would be willing to take a look at your novel and give you some feedback. Just shoot me an e-mail and we'll connect.

Adam Cothes
e-mail: adam@winepresspublishing.com

All the best,

Adam

Return to Fiction Forum