To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

AnneRene'
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Postby AnneRene' » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:52 am

Rebecky wrote:hi peoples!

whose the stranger posting animals? holly? who? :tongue

And EWE Missy missykins, are the biggest Missy Prissy, sooooooo it's Bubbles or, or, or, what was that other hideous nickname u tried to saddle me with Puperoni? :roll: Aaaaaanyways, Beckykins......so glad to see you weren't mia too. And Pup, yep...that was exactly what I was alluding too with Shannikins' s brown snow. :shock: As for the cute, precious and adorable critters....here's one more! :D

Oh, wait...about the testimony book....AWESOME, can't wait to read it!

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:23 am

Nope... just busy busy busy. If i'm not at my grandparents or out in some other way then i'm home doing chores. :P
Dum Spiro Spero

deejay

Postby deejay » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Yeah, I've been noticing that not many people have been dropping in lately on any of the threads. Often I'm the only one online when I come on. And it used to be if I was offline for a day or two, I'd have reams of posts to read. There's one bad post that needs to be removed still; it's locked, but still there--think it's about editing....

jaybird
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby jaybird » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Happy belated Anniversary, Shann!

Nice to see posts from Becky and Holly...yes, Pup, too and deejay and Shann.

I'm going to see the musical Les Miz tomorrow :D

I'm proofing my mom's 4th grade novel and she's proofing mine.

Yesterday, I have a new volunteer role in the online ministry I volunteer for. I was just community leader (CL) overseeing online missionaries(OMS), but now I'm a Shepherd CL. My new role will oversee other CLs and their communities. I got my first CL to get tabs on, also - he's from Australia. I'll still be a CL to the group of OMs I oversee.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

"Why sweat the small stuff when it's really not a big stink" - my quote

http://www.journalhome.com/ThingsToShare/

AnneRene'

Postby AnneRene' » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:07 am

jaybird wrote:Happy belated Anniversary, Shann!

Nice to see posts from Becky and Holly...yes, Pup, too and deejay and Shann.

I'm going to see the musical Les Miz tomorrow :D

I'm proofing my mom's 4th grade novel and she's proofing mine.

Yesterday, I have a new volunteer role in the online ministry I volunteer for. I was just community leader (CL) overseeing online missionaries(OMS), but now I'm a Shepherd CL. My new role will oversee other CLs and their communities. I got my first CL to get tabs on, also - he's from Australia. I'll still be a CL to the group of OMs I oversee.

Howdy Bluejay! Nice to see you are in leadership roles and writing novels! Something I feel called to do but have yet to master, (writing a novel that is :) ). BUT, not giving up!

K.....off to gittin ready for church. I have been lead to a church where the pastor who married John and I, is pastoring. Me's excited to see what God has in store for me and my roommate.

Shalom Peeps!

Walk in the Spirit and stay lifted up!!

Shann

Postby Shann » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Today is M's and Andy's first wedding anniversary. I can't believe a year ago my baby was getting married.

It's also been a year today since Amy and Andy (different Andy) started dating. She seems happy and has been out to see him twice and is coming again either at Christmas or in the spring.

I didn't sleep well last night. Mainly dozed so remember my dreams. It was about you Holly! We were going to some convention and shared a hotel room. I brought my dog Phin, who annoyed you when he peed on the floor. Then you started flirting with the guy in the next room. He brought his huge dog. You wanted to go out to dinner with him so I agreed to watch him. First thing the behemoth monster did was puke all over. I could even smell it. Then he also asked me to watch his pet skunk and kitten. I went searching for you in the busy city streets in my nightgown and matching undies, of course. So you have some explaining to do Missy Holly! Leaving me with huge puking dogs, skunks, and rambunctious kittens to go gallivanting with some dude. Tah! I hold a grudge.

Oh and the brown snow remark still makes no sense, though my poo stinks (ask Becky, we were just talking about that. Boy did it stink that night my belly hurt. The dream dog and I must have eaten the same thing) but I digress, anyway brown snow makes no sense cuz everyone knows my poo is purple!

Now haven't you really missed me? Don't try to butter me up cuz I'm still mad you ditched me for a guy with a huge puking dog, a kitten and a baby skunk. Some friend you are! First you disappear for like forever and then leave me to clean poop. Tah! Again I say Tah! :tongue :love2 :love2
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:40 am

Brown snow and puking dogs, some things never change... :roll:

Bubbles wrote:what was that other hideous nickname u tried to saddle me with Puperoni?

You have been Bubbles as long as I can remember. Which isn't saying much, as I cant even remember what day it is. People at work keep saying, "It's Friday." but do so in the middle of the week. How is a moderately sane person suppose to deal with that?

I guess I could read back over the first 100 pages as see, but as far as I know, you have always been Bubbles.
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

AnneRene'

Postby AnneRene' » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Shann wrote:Today is M's and Andy's first wedding anniversary. I can't believe a year ago my baby was getting married.

It's also been a year today since Amy and Andy (different Andy) started dating. She seems happy and has been out to see him twice and is coming again either at Christmas or in the spring.

Ok...you like TOTALLY lost me here. Our Amykins & Andy? If so, WHERE has she been out to see him? I thought he lived in Washington near her.

I didn't sleep well last night. Mainly dozed so remember my dreams. It was about you Holly! We were going to some convention and shared a hotel room. I brought my dog Phin, who annoyed you when he peed on the floor. Then you started flirting with the guy in the next room. He brought his huge dog. You wanted to go out to dinner with him so I agreed to watch him. First thing the behemoth monster did was puke all over. I could even smell it. Then he also asked me to watch his pet skunk and kitten. I went searching for you in the busy city streets in my nightgown and matching undies, of course. So you have some explaining to do Missy Holly! Leaving me with huge puking dogs, skunks, and rambunctious kittens to go gallivanting with some dude. Tah! I hold a grudge.

As for Phin peeing on the floor...I could live with it and wouldn't nut up. As for dating a guy with a big huge dog, skunk and kittens, well....that I just might consider. And as for you wandering the streets in your nightie with, of course, your matching undies...can totally picture you ACTUALLY doing it! :mrgreen: :)

Oh and the brown snow remark still makes no sense, though my poo stinks (ask Becky, we were just talking about that. Boy did it stink that night my belly hurt. The dream dog and I must have eaten the same thing) but I digress, anyway brown snow makes no sense cuz everyone knows my poo is purple!

And as usual, your still as gross and detailed as ever, and that's one of the things about ewe that makes me smile! If not LOL.

Now haven't you really missed me? Don't try to butter me up cuz I'm still mad you ditched me for a guy with a huge puking dog, a kitten and a baby skunk. Some friend you are! First you disappear for like forever and then leave me to clean poop. Tah! Again I say Tah! :tongue :love2 :love2

And yep, yep, yep....me's has definitely missed you!

:roll:

As for you Mr. Puperoni....I can't remember either and ain't taking the time to find it, but I do remember that if you started using that name.....I was gonna run away.....like FOEVER.

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Amy's boyfriend, Andy lives over here in Maryland. In fact he's about an hour or less away from me.
Dum Spiro Spero

Shann

Postby Shann » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm

One of these days when Amy is out here, Becky, Amy and I are going to get together. Maybe even Patty too. She is working for the publishing company that I'm working with now too.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Yeah!! One of these days :)
Dum Spiro Spero

AnneRene'

Postby AnneRene' » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:03 am

Rebecky wrote:Amy's boyfriend, Andy lives over here in Maryland. In fact he's about an hour or less away from me.

Thank Ewes Miss Beckykins! I can always count on u to clarify "thingys" :) That would be so cool if you guys could all meet up. Who all went to the conference anyway? I would like to go one of these years, just to meet everyone. I know this one was pretty close to me but finances etc....just didn't work out. Oh well, in God's timing. BTW, how did you and Andy meet, Amykins? And if it is meant to go further, whose gonna move where? I know you have all of your family where you are, does Andy have family where he's at?

Shalom guys. TTY'all L. :)

OH, and WAY cool about Pattykins! Have been wondering 'bout that little munchkin too!

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 am

You haven't been gone that long. Yes Andy has family there, next door as a matter of fact. That's where Bird stayed when she went there. I am just glad she found some one who understands her problems. :)

Hummm.. ever notice how some things seem better when you think about them, but when you put it down in writing it seems.. well.. somewhat off of what you were actually saying. :roll:

:heehee
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Shann

Postby Shann » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm

yEAH IT TAKES AN ODDBALL LIKE US TO UNDERSTAND aMY pUP AND SINCE SHE DOESN'T POP IN VERY MUCH WE CAN TEASE HER TO OUR HEARTS' delight. Grr stupid cap lock button. I bet it was a guy who invented it. :tongue

She met Andy on a site for people with chronic illnesses. They do a Bible Study. Jay goes too. Amy invited me but since it's supposed to be for young people I didn't feel very welcomed, plus Jay didn't even know who I was since he had been pronouncing my name SHAWN instead of SHANN!
TAH! :mrgreen:
Shann

Shann's Profile

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Sigh.
Dum Spiro Spero

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler