To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Postby JesusPuppy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:26 am

Then it should give you plenty of time for editing. Of you could get writing on that next book. :wink:

I guess the others are still mad at me for not going to a doctor. I am fine now, or near enough. I still hurt but that is normal. So I don't like doctors, big deal. I would rather leave it up to God. He made me and knows me best. People keep telling me that God still has a purpose for me, and HE has always given me the strenth to carry on. Yeah, I hurt from time to time, and some of those times it hurts a lot. But HE always keeps me going.

As with work last week. popped my shoulder out, and yes it hurt, a LOT. But the Lord gave me the strenth to do my job. Now it is fine, as long as I don't over do it. And all praise goes to the Lord for His healing comfort. And.... I don't have an extra bill to pay.

I am not trying to say others shouldn't see a doctor. I would be the first to tell some one they should go, if it was needed. It is just my personal way of it, I don't like doctors.
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm not mad at you Puppy and I'm glad you're feeling better, or well enough. :mrgreen:
Dum Spiro Spero

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:33 am

Rebecky wrote:I'm not mad at you Puppy and I'm glad you're feeling better, or well enough. :mrgreen:

I didn't want to say normal, it sounded like I was saying that I was.. well.. weird or something. :roll:

JesusPuppy Profile

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:
Rebecky wrote:I'm not mad at you Puppy and I'm glad you're feeling better, or well enough. :mrgreen:

I didn't want to say normal, it sounded like I was saying that I was.. well.. weird or something. :roll:

:shock:

You mean you aren't weird?!

:shocked
Dum Spiro Spero

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 am

Weird I can handle, but "normal"..... I don't think so. :mrgreen:

Well I scared myself yesterday. My comp was making even more noise than usual, (loud fan...) so, having a new power unit (still in the package) I figured I would change it out. When I turned it on, I couldn't hear it come on and almost lost it. It was brand new, it should work, right? Well... it was, I just couldn't hear it. :lol:

Just for Shann... I am working on a new poem, might have it done in a few days. IF you want to read over it. :wink:

JesusPuppy Profile

Shann

Postby Shann » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:57 pm

First Chrissy, I'm so sorry that's a heck of a three days! Sending you hugs (gentle) and am praying for you. Take a few days to hide, allow yourself to wallow, then come back so we can support and love you!

That's the cool thing about the few ragamuffins who pop in here or lurk, we do love each other no matter what...even if they hurt themselves and don't go to the doctor.
Or text their friend to rub in the point that her football team won the Super Bowl last year, but got beat by Buffalo on Sunday...right Becky, you still love me? :angel2

And can't wait to read your poem Puparoonit (I added the nit part like half of nit-wit) :tongue Now he probably won't let me read the poem.

And I miss Kara! I know she was spending too much time on the PC and is probably better to focus on family but still...what happened to our little group? First Tiara. Ivy, Holly, Tim, Shelley, Lauren, and I'm probably forgetting others. Haven't seen Jay about even on Word. I know Amy is back to work so is busy and tired but did I scare them all away?
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Hmph at Shann.

Its okay. You win some you lose some.
I still love you, Shann.

Sunday was my Niece's 5th birthday party. I love my nieces so much.

So today I was making dinner and cutting lettuce for salad and I didn't realize my thumb was in the way and BOOM, I cut my thumb! :(

I'm actually just shocked I didn't cry. lol
Dum Spiro Spero

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:56 am

A cut thumb makes texting difficult. I know cuz Chris gave me knives for my birthday miracle blades or something like that and the steak knives are serrated so I didn't think they'd be that sharp and ran my thumb over them. They are quite sharp.it bled for days every time I used my thumb.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:31 am

That's what you get for playing with knives. :tongue

Call me a nit-wit will ya. Humph... next she will be calling me scruffy looking. :roll:

But yes,even calling me a nit-wit, I will still let you read the poem. like I said though it will be a while. A line here and line there, I might be done in a week.

or two. :roll:

As for Kiddo, Awww.. how bad did you cut yourself. (Well, I guess it couldn't have been too bad as you were able to type.) I will just pray that your boo-boo heals soon. :mrgreen:

I'm watching Gilligan's Island. :heehee

JesusPuppy Profile

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Becky gets an aww and I get a :tongue She called you weird and i only called you half of a nit0wit TAH! :mrgreen:
Shann

Shann's Profile

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:06 pm

:lol:

Thanks Puppy.

Actually the knife was a seraded knife and when I cut my thumb I could feel every single "curve" slice into my skin and of course I jumped which made the cut deeper than it would had been if I hadn't of jumped.

It's not too horribly deep, at least not gaping or needs stitches or anything.
Dum Spiro Spero

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I super glued mine together. I like that glue stuff. It wouldn't stop bleeding. I wish you had told me before I had touched the blade that serrated knives can be sharp...though knowing me I still would have tested them. I think of them usually for bread knives, not steak knives, they were further apart than most steak knives are, even the ones serrated--with my eyesight I can hardly tell but these new ones were quite far apart.

Though at least you cut your thumb by accident. Mine was by pure stupidity. I told Chris I was rubbing my thumb over it to see if it's sharp, you know the way you do.

He looked at me like I was nuts and he said "I usually use a piece of paper to test if its sharp."

On retrospect...probably a much smarter idea. :mrgreen:
Shann

Shann's Profile

Shann

Postby Shann » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 am

Congratulations, Allison, for ranking 18 overall on the Exam challenge. You did a great job. Check it out : http://www.faithwriters.com/wc-article- ... p?id=46776

:coolsign :book2 :superhappy
Shann

Shann's Profile

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:54 am

Well, i do feel like my cut was pure stupidity too since my thumb was under the knife and I wasn't paying attention. I'm usually much more smarter than that.
Dum Spiro Spero

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Not saying a word. :?

Been a bad night for me again, if I said anything, I know I would get in trouble. Going to take a hot-HOT shower and lay down.

JesusPuppy Profile

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler