To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Unanswered Private Message

Your place to interact directly with the owners of FaithWriters.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, itsjoanne, beaedwards

lish1936
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Unanswered Private Message

Postby lish1936 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Mike,
I hope this is the place to post this. I sent a PM a while back with a question about new requirements for submitting a devotional. I'd love to know if you received it.

Thanks,

Lillian
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

Shann

Re: Unanswered Private Message

Postby Shann » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Did you ever get an answer Lillian? If not send me a PM and I can send you Mike's email. :D If you sent it via the boards PM, you can tell if it's been read by looking to see f it's gone from the sent box to the out going box or vice versa and I can't remember which is which. I think sent means it's gone out and outgoing means they've seen :D it.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Mike & Bea's Corner