To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Recent Acceptance of Jesus or Rededication to Christ

Member questions, suggestions and testimonies about witnessing the Gospel -- particularly, but not exclusively, by our God-given writing talents.

Moderator: mikeedwards

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nigeria

Postby mikeedwards » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:07 am

godevidencetruth@yahoo.com

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *:

Yes I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

Thank you and I am so happy to join in you in this site. My name is Michael Chibueze Adika, from Nigeria, and I am 36 years old man with 3 kids. I have my personal reason to belong in this faith writers because I am seeing myself as half man because I cannot afford much to feed my kids and wife that makes some times I have problem with my wife, so I contact you to seek for solution especially in prayers and other ways to move on with better life with my family. I will be grateful to have a better response from you.

If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You:

Yes I found this website after reading my daily message from The Family Builders that normally send to me by KEN AND DOTTIE PHILLIPS
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nigeria

Postby mikeedwards » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *:

Yes I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

My name is onyegesi collins,I have made a decision on this day 11th day of July 2013,to accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.I bid goodbye to my evil ways whose wages is death.I choose today the path that is life eternal,so help me God.

If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You:

Was trying to check on something, didn't know how I ended up here.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

USA

Postby mikeedwards » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 am

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: Michelle Salazar, someone saying falsies against me. United States,

Shields of Christ. Sheldon bass

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 12 more Recent Acceptance of Jesus or Rededication to Ch

Postby mikeedwards » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 pm

1) Please Check Here to tell us YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Rededicated My Life to Jesus.
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: My name is Moka Pake. I live in a society filtered with corruption in all works and forms of life.
I am always having problems with money and unsteady jobs. I find very hard to save money.
I come from Papua New Guinea.
If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You: I am starting to write a Christian book and was in search for information guides on how to write a best book.
and came across "FaithWriters" on web page. And also inside it I also read the book, "Jesus Is The Bridge To Eternal Life".

2) I am Lorence Terang from Assam, India. Please pray for me so that all the time I can love Jesus. Please mail me in lorenceterang@gmail.com.
Thank you.!

3)
Please Check Here to tell us YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Rededicated My Life to Jesus.
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: i am stanley k. from Kenya. i was about to kill my self.but i come across faithwriters jesus page
If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You: faith writers jesus page

4)
Please Check Here to tell us YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: M. C. Landy, im currently lost track most things in my life. I am EXTREMELY grateful though that my suffering has ended yet and I Thank the Lord for everyday he blesses me with even if it's only to suffer another day. I take refuge in knowing that my life still has its purpose to serve otherwise why would God be showing me mercy by blessing me each day with a fresh breath of air to greet the day. I understand know what i must do in order to do The Will God has with my life. 'I ADMIT I AM A SINNER AND BEG FOR GODS FORGIVENESS AND I BELIEVE THAT HE ROSE UP FROM THE DEAD HIS SON,JESUS, WHO GAVE IS LIFE AND PAID FOR ALL OUR SINS WITH HIS BLOOD. I BELIEVE! My email is . Thank You MUCH AND MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING U ALL
If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You: I was googleing the snake-eyed demons and by following a link i got blessed with this very enlightening site.

5)

If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You: My name is Robomtin, born in one of the island (36sq.mile)in MICROnesia.
Heading towards my late 50th earth years. Surfing the web and somehow, got
me to this page, believed not to be an accident. Message compelled to pass: "Please PRAY and ask to
be guided when it comes to the Bible Interpretations." Try to avoid interpreting the
Bible "word-for-word", need to be looked at as a "WHOLE". Allow the "Christ" in you to do the interpretation.
Bless you for all your effort to REACH OUT!

6)

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Rededicated My Life to Jesus.
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: My name is Eribu Emmanuel.
I have been living a compromised christian life.I have been drinking,immoral,night clubbing.Last week i decided to repent & go back to God.Am also facing financial problems after spending alot in those worldly lusts.Please please pray for me.
Am a Ugandan & my email
If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You: The topic was 'the book of revelations uncovered'

7)
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: FRANCIS KEHINDE JAMES NIGERIA

8)

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: Mandy, USA, My dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and I am asking you to pray for his salvation. I humbly ask.
9)
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: bruce chambers -ive been walking on this dark path for many years however within this past month iv been trying too find GOD (praying,church,LOTS of reading) but to no avale i cant seem to find him...why.love and believe in GOD

10)

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: Jesus gave Peter the responsibility to open up the Kingdom (Matt. 16:19) by giving him the KEYS of the Kingdom of Heaven. In the same sentence Jesus told the world that whatever he would bind on earth would be bound in Heaven. Peter used the keys to the kingdom in Acts chapter. This was the preaching that Jesus was both Lord and Christ. When people believe this Peter told them what to do. What Peter commanded is what is bound on earth was for people to do. This was to be baptized for the forgiveness of their sins and then they would be given the gift of the Holy Spirit. When individuals do this, they are saved, they are then a child of God and they can expect heaven as the fulfillment of Jesus's promise when living a life faithful til death. This I have started to do and am living faithful to his teaching. Larry E. Whittington

11)
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: whitney wanjiru country kenya email

12)
Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: please ask the Lord to give me a peace of mind and to pray for
my Salvation.
Angela Wilson

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Recent Acceptance of Jesus or Rededication to Christ

Postby mikeedwards » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Here are a few more emails of people who accepted Jesus or rededicated their lives to Him. All of these people were followed up on with an email offering assistance and additional material. Please pray for them.

Blessings, Mike

1)

Helen F,
I read Doubting Thomas Syndrome.
Scotland

2)

I don't like sharing my name online, but call me Emeraldgirl, please.
I'm a young teen girl, age 16. I was baptized at 12. I've been raised in the church but I guess, as a really naive person, I found myself straying away from God. I know I do love the Lord, but there are so many things I don't understand. I just want to live a good life through Him and go to Heaven after this life is through...nothing would make me happier than to be with him and all of my family. I know that the Lord works in mysterious ways and He has blessed us in many ways. I guess...because I don't understand things, I got confused. I'm a very fearful person too. I just wanna get it right so I can be live life in Christ. I realized something though: life isn't always going to go according to plan, but I shouldn't doubt the Lord for it. No one's life is perfect. I've been going through a lot in my life...I can't recite Bible verses like my friends but all that I truly know is that I love God with all of my heart and soul. I've been taking the steps to get closer to Him for a while now, but I know that the devil tries to make me doubt Him. But...I don't want to live a life of questioning anymore. I want to get back to the way I used to be: a strong girl/young lady who loves the Lord. Please pray for me. I should also be praying for myself. I don't want to turn back from here--I want to grow as a person through Him. I know that as long as I'm in Christ, God will protect me and He will never let me go, no matter what situation. Oh, I love him so much...I feel really bad. I also have this constant worry that God doesn't forgive me because I used to be so innocent but well, I've done things I'm not proud of in my adolescence...I'm afraid to lose my innocence. I know that I will never be 100 percent pure because as a human, I'm a sinner, but I feel so bad. I want to talk to my pastor, family and friends about these issues. This page randomly popped up, but it was a blessing. Thank you. I just wanted to share how I feel. They are very supportive and good people. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you with the gift of helping so many people. Thanks. :)

3)

Gareth, I cheated on my wife and have been using drugs to fill something in my life. I have a 1 year old daughter. I live in south Africa.

The article about adultery

4)

Hey my name is Adam J. I’m 13 yrs. old and i live in California, Lake and please help me get stronger with god and reach out for him. And thank him for what he did million of century’s ago.

5)

Diana S. , United States. My husband is a drug addict and is in jail. We have lost our home and overdrawn $600.00. God is good and we were able to find a home right away. Bigger and less money. God is working on my husband and I beleive when he gets out he will be a changed man. I thank God everyday for never leaving me and my children. I ask for the strength to continue and a financial blessing. I thank him for allowing me to serve him and for Him having chosen me and my family.

If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You: the Gospel truth

6)
Rom 10:9 if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Eph 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. The Choice I Have Made About Jesus*:

YES - I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as My Lord and Savior.
Name*: Maria P

7)

yes i do accepted jesus as my savior and i want to teach people to know more about god
and what he does for us and what he did for us so i need prayers and answer and what to do
my name is donna c. and i live in the united states
my email is

Previous

Return to The Great Commission - In Written Word and In Person